7. The Blues

8. You could be mine

9. November Rain

10. Out A get me

11. My Michelle (with Bach)

12. Rocket Queen

13. Patience (with Izzy Stradlin)

14. Madagascar (is playing now)

"before patience, izzy get out on the stage, so everyone starts to scream guns n roses"

i hope this is true, what a great emotive reunion between Izzy and Axl on stage!!!

this makes me want a reunion all the lot more.. but guess for that is gonna take some more years.. yeah, i still have hope theres gonna be a reunion at some point in the future :) and hopefully i can presence it!

Yeah,looks like it's ALMOST confirmed..Izzy played Patience with the band..only Patience,and cried during the song.

Touching. Izzy and Axl together again is something that will go down in history as one of those moments when time stands still. I can only hope that maybe, just maybe Izzy will rejoin later on down the road.

I bet he doesn t care. GNR sold out like 4 concerts in Europe a month ahead . Axl is the soul of the GNR -well along with Hudson- but the business is good what's the complaint?

I don't know, I've been reading of tickets sold outside the Hammerstain for only 30 dollars... that sounds so strange to me!

Shouldn't the price rise?

Isn't it what usually happens?

Maybe people bought tickets wishing a reiunion but got a big delusion and sold tickets for half price?

Just a guess...

Setlist:

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. SCOM

5. Better

6. Knocking on heavens door

7. The Blues

8. You could be mine

9. November Rain

10. Out A get me

11. My Michelle (with Bach)

12. Rocket Queen

13. Patience (with Izzy Stradlin)

14. Madagascar (is playing now)

"before patience, izzy get out on the stage, so everyone starts to scream guns n roses"

CONFIRMED THIS, rsrsrsr i think you drem doll

Yeah,looks like it's ALMOST confirmed..Izzy played Patience with the band..only Patience,and cried during the song.

Touching. Izzy and Axl together again is something that will go down in history as one of those moments when time stands still. I can only hope that maybe, just maybe Izzy will rejoin later on down the road.

i guess Izzy could happen to rejoin few show but not rejoin the band if that's what u meant... Izzy was the one to leave and the one who doesn't like that kind of life......

I bet he doesn t care. GNR sold out like 4 concerts in Europe a month ahead . Axl is the soul of the GNR -well along with Hudson- but the business is good what's the complaint?

I don't know, I've been reading of tickets sold outside the Hammerstain for only 30 dollars... that sounds so strange to me!

Maybe people bought tickets wishing a reiunion but got a big delusion and sold tickets for half price?

Just a guess...

I can vouch for this as I went to the Sunday show and bought an extremly cheap ticket on the street(and there were many people who were selling tickets for half price around 9PM and there were no buyers to be found),, but on the other other hand it is very hard to sell on the street as there are alot of cops around and many people thought tickets were impossible to come by and didnt bother trying...

Axl seems to take his time to put out new albums- Chi Democracy is a proof- the rest of the original band mainly Hudson didn't like that which I understand . The classics are cool but the band gotta move on hence The whole Velvet R thing. So my guess is if there might be a reunion that gonna be decades later kind of like Pink Floyds.

Just a guess...

I can vouch for this as I went to the Sunday show and bought an extremly cheap ticket on the street(and there were many people who were selling tickets for half price around 9PM and there were no buyers to be found),, but on the other other hand it is very hard to sell on the street as there are alot of cops around and many people thought tickets were impossible to come by and didnt bother trying...

When I went to a VR sold out show there were a lot of people asking for a ticket and nobody selling not even for an higher price... and GnR should be much much bigger then VR (sorry SLASH I LOVE U!!!!)

it´s the same set list on the htgth and sixx roses

all american´s soucers are desappeared

I´m trying to help you...americans

stop to dobt of me please

"izzy come back on the stage , they´re playing nightrain now.

axl asked to stop the music and said: we are really guns n roses... and the music started again"