May 17th Show

madison

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wando - love your signature.

Hopefully tonite, the band plays There Was A Time again... the more of the new songs the better (more like the first night.) I guess I keep thinking of the filming, and if its for a dvd, then I just hope GNR plays all the songs so that they have more takes to pick from when compiling the dvd. I'd be very disappointed if they skimped on the new songs in order to release a "Greatest Hits Live" dvd. And I hope Axl gives some praise to Tommy. He's the glue that holds the band together in rehearsals.

"Check-mate, check-mate, check-mate.." Anyone? :ph34r:

I heard the 16 secs and want MORE!! Lets hear something that we have NEVER heard before!

They did that in 91 at the 3 warm up shows, hell half the set had NEVER been heard before, or at least no where outside of the Rio show they did...

SO!!!

Yesterday, at this time, I was sitting in my apartment in Los Angeles with no plane ticket and no ticket to the show. Obviously, I had no plans of making the show.

Now, I'm sitting in my brother's loft in SOHO with tickets IN HAND. I bought my airfare yesterday, total last-second decision. I hadn't even secured tickets for the damn show!! I just got back from a quick trip to Queens on the subway to purchase two tickets for 300 bucks from a local.

I'M IN !!!!!!!!

This will be my first time seeing Axl and GNR, live!

Fucker better not cancel this show cuz it's costing me a pretty penny. So who's gonig? Let's meet up. Indiana, you going? Who else?

:Prock3rock3rock3rock3rock3rock3

OH YEAH, one more thing. I'm taking a digital voice recorder that has 4 hours worth of space. It's a qualitiy recorder but we'll see how it does in the middle of that crowd on the floor.

Edited by mrvics

shoulda saved some money and went to the show about 9:30 cuz on sunday they were selling ticks about that time outside the venue about 30 bucks

That was my original plan but my brother was at all three shows and he said that he saw no tickets being sold at the venue on Monday night and he showed up at tenish to all of them so I was better off being safe.

V~

"Check-mate, check-mate, check-mate.." Anyone? :ph34r:

I heard the 16 secs and want MORE!! Lets hear something that we have NEVER heard before!

They did that in 91 at the 3 warm up shows, hell half the set had NEVER been heard before, or at least no where outside of the Rio show they did...

Is it me, or does that sound like some kind of cheerleading chant? Nice rhyming there :rofl-lol:.

SO!!!

Yesterday, at this time, I was sitting in my apartment in Los Angeles with no plane ticket and no ticket to the show. Obviously, I had no plans of making the show.

Now, I'm sitting in my brother's loft in SOHO with tickets IN HAND. I bought my airfare yesterday, total last-second decision. I hadn't even secured tickets for the damn show!! I just got back from a quick trip to Queens on the subway to purchase two tickets for 300 bucks from a local.

I'M IN !!!!!!!!

Fucker better not cancel this show cuz it's costing me a pretty penny. So who's gonig? Let's meet up. Indiana, you going? Who else?

:Prock3

OH YEAH, one more thing. I'm taking a digital voice recorder that has 4 hours worth of space. It's a qualitiy recorder but we'll see how it does in the middle of that crowd on the floor.

VIC, YOU BASTARD!!! :o

Hook it up, dude! Full report tomorrow with pics!!! B)

SO!!!

I'M IN !!!!!!!!

DUDE!!! Totally unplanned! I should've contacted you, DAMN!

Full report tomorrow with pics and audio, fuck it, Axl's gonna have to punch it away from me! I have a feeling things are going to get just a liiiittle dirty tonight.

:krider: rock3

V~

SO!!!

I'M IN !!!!!!!!

Full report tomorrow with pics and audio, fuck it, Axl's gonna have to punch it away from me! I have a feeling things are going to get just a liiiittle dirty tonight.

V~

I probably would have come, too, bro! My good friend lives in Manhattan. We could have hit Crobar after the show and partied it up!!

SO!!!

I'M IN !!!!!!!!

V~

I probably would have come, too, bro! My good friend lives in Manhattan. We could have hit Crobar after the show and partied it up!!

Damn! Damn! Damn! Next time.

V~