Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

Well, not long now, the good this about this is that it was annouced 3 weeks before the concert, so it's relatively soon.

I'm a soldier, I'm still in training so I have a curfew time of 11 o'clock. GNR probably won't even be on the stage at that time. So I will probably have diciplinary action taken against me for when I rock up late.

But it will all be worth it!!! Yes, yes it will.

:D

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not long now, the good this about this is that it was annouced 3 weeks before the concert, so it's relatively soon.

I'm a soldier, I'm still in training so I have a curfew time of 11 o'clock. GNR probably won't even be on the stage at that time. So I will probably have diciplinary action taken against me for when I rock up late.

But it will all be worth it!!! Yes, yes it will.

Where are you based?

Guest cherry_bomb

i'll be the poor innocent defenceless little girl pushing past you fuckers to get to the front, so let the bomb through! :xmasssanta:

god im gonna be a right state!

Good thing we in Lisbon don't have those kinda problems, the Bela Vista Park is hudge kinda like Disney World....well sort of.

At least we have plenty of room in front of the main stage and therefor they're selling so many tickets that they cant push prices like in London

Edited by Draa

i'll be the poor innocent defenceless little girl pushing past you fuckers to get to the front, so let the bomb through! :xmasssanta:

god im gonna be a right state!

Haha everyone protect the BOMB :rolleyes:

Does anyone know the nearest marriot hotel to the hammersmith?

From what I heard 9:15 am Friday.

You got a confirmation email yet dude? :P

Grimo.

Ha ha no.. I gave up waiting for it now lol. I phoned that number and got confirmation so it's all good.

Good to know your blood pressure is heading in the right the direction! :P

Grimo.

Got my tickets sorted the other day, I'll be the tall guy at the front pissing everyone off by blocking your view! 'AVE IT!!!

I'll be the guy on your shoulders so i get the best view ;):laugh:

I'll be the guy swiping your legs from under you, haha just kidding or am i? rock3

Damn you all!

And you Cherry! If I get so much as one elbow in the groin as someone pushes past I'm blaming you!

Guest cherry_bomb

Got my tickets sorted the other day, I'll be the tall guy at the front pissing everyone off by blocking your view! 'AVE IT!!!

I'll be the guy swiping your legs from under you, haha just kidding or am i? rock3

Damn you all!

And you Cherry! If I get so much as one elbow in the groin as someone pushes past I'm blaming you!

its every (wo)man for themself!! i wont be pushing anyway. ill be at the front barrier hanging off it :shades: if any of you fuckers touch me i'll kick your ass

;)

Damn you all!

its every (wo)man for themself!! i wont be pushing anyway. ill be at the front barrier hanging off it :shades: if any of you fuckers touch me i'll kick your ass

;)

Paris Hiton just called...She said, "That's Hot".