May 17th PICTURES

Wando

I bet Lenny's kicking himself. I mean, who flees straight after a concert's finished? I've never understood why people go home IMMEDIATELY after a gig's ended. Dude, I have to catch the last train as well. Do I care if I miss it? fuck no.

Axl was sitting there calling for the guy and he wasn't even there....it was sad....I don't particularly like Lenny anyway just because he walked off a show I was at in NJ some years ago just because he felt like it after 1 song....

Right after this Axl tossed his Mic into the crowd and I would have loved to have been the person that caught that!!!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm..... who in the HELLLLLL is this chick?? B)

8666838aribeth517200682150PM.jpg

this is Miss USA Tara Connor

miss-usa-2006-tara-connor.jpg

Was the the girl in the left hand lower mezz section on the May 15th show? I beleive she was smoking a cigarette from time to time? Hot blonde+cigarette=heaven :P

Bullshit!

Hot blonde + also a GNR fan = HEAVEN!

Can we agree that hot blonde+gnr fan+cigarette=heavan then? :P

l am glad for axl if she is his new girl...l think she looks like a nice person to me... at least she does not have those big implants blocking her sight :lol::lol: am l crazy.... l hate her :anger:

It is easy to delete the quote text before posting, you asshats. Who wants to see the same friggin picture 1000 times?

Seriously, people who look like her are really a dime a dozen. I would really rather see pics of Izzy and Kid Rock, come on I know there have to be some out there! rock3

Stop posting about that bitch.

Thanks.

AHAHA! Totally unexpected! :lol:

About that post at MTV, Izzy could definitely play mediator between Axl and Slash/Duff! Invite them all over to his place for dinner and get this thing rolling...^_^

that is sooooooo unnecessary. The band is fine - no GREAT, the way it is! The ball is already rolling and Robin/Richard/Tommy are LEAGUES ahead of Slash or Duff. I never want the old band to reunite. Ever.

LOLOL

no, the ball isn't rolling with Finck.... Finck still blows.... yeah his appearance may have changed but who cares, if he can't play than what difference does it make. And oh my are you so wrong about being leagues ahead of Slash and Duff... LMFAO, finck/fortus and stinson will NEVER be leagues ahead of Slash or Duff.

Oh what a bitter little turd. If you dont like this band then why dont you do us a favour and fuck off Slash hag. Finck doesnt care what a pathetic little slapper like you thinks of him. The problem with you is you think that the sun rises and sets on Slash's hairy ass. :rolleyes: Well it doesnt mate and he is NEVER coming back so get over it.

GUNSNROSES2006NewYorkCity031.jpg

GUNSNROSES2006NewYorkCity034.jpg

GUNSNROSES2006NewYorkCity023.jpg

A lot of my pictures came out blurry because a. the security was about to take my camera and, b. the crowd was roudy as hell, I was elbowing people all night.

More later.

V~

Wow..these are so cool!! rock3

Axl and Seb together are hot as hell!! :wub::wub:

Nice shots.My 2 favourite Rock Stars together again..I'm in heaven. :D

Edited by nathalie92

I think that pic puts an end to the -"Who slobbed Axls knob last nite" questions.

Bastard.

fuck.... thats my girlfriend

Seriously, there are people in my high school who are better looking.

If that's Miss USA, I really feel sorry for you guys down there.

haha man I agree 100%, i've seen gals wayyyy better lookin that that :lol:

JamesStedham.

I think that pic puts an end to the -"Who slobbed Axls knob last nite" questions.

Bastard.

fuck.... thats my girlfriend

Seriously, there are people in my high school who are better looking.

If that's Miss USA, I really feel sorry for you guys down there.

haha man I agree 100%, i've seen gals wayyyy better lookin that that :lol:

JamesStedham.

yeah this chick does something for me, my type of chick!.

I shall have some pics in the next day or two (and I think I got some good ones of Izzy, definite good ones of Robin and Axl). I wasn't risking tkaing in my digital camera so I just took in a crappy disposable, but I was right up front for most of the show. We'll see how they cum out.

Hey, 1 thing we agree on...New York does ROCK!!!

Finck owned the show last night?! Funny, all the buzz I'm hearing is about Izzy being there.

Performance wise it was Finck and Axl who shined the most. Izzy being there was insane! but you could barely hear his guitar with the other 3 guitars there.

I thought this pic was already posted, but people are still asking for Izzy pics:

izzy2006.jpg

MTV NEWS IZZY PIC

It's a file-photo. It isn't from GN'Rs show.

Wando,

Are you 100% sure that it isn't from the show ?

I liked this on MTV's site :

Various online GN'R messageboards have been buzzing with speculation of a full-band reunion since word of Stradlin's arrival reached fans via text message. "There's going to be a reunion for sure," wrote one fan. "There's too much money involved for it not to happen. Izzy will bring the rest of the guys around, you watch."

— Chris Harris rock1

Thats not from the show. Izzy had a bandana and no hat, and only played Les Pauls

That picture is from Camp Freddy, 2003.

I want Izzy pics from the show the other night. :anger::(

Anyone have any?!?! :(

Edited by renthispace