Axl Rant-Izzy premiere on Think ABout You video

smokingarthur

Kid Rock is a whore, he didn't even know the to Paradise City. Go & yodel in the valley KR, you fucking attention whore. Or better yet, pay Jessse James to ride motorcycles with ya, you unckle kracker loving ball licker. Go assfuck Little Joe's corpse or something, later.

Kid Rock is a whore, he didn't even know the to Paradise City. Go & yodel in the valley KR, you fucking attention whore. Or better yet, pay Jessse James to ride motorcycles with ya, you unckle kracker loving ball licker. Go assfuck Little Joe's corpse or something, later.

God stfu

I guess you don't like Kid Rock. I am not a big fan, however my friend met him a few years back in the Bahamas and Kid Rock took good care of him and his girlfriend. Funny enough back in 1999 I shared a cab with Kid Rock's ex. I shot the video by my friends request.

Dude i couldnt agree with u more!

To have him play with GNR is just a fucking disgrace.

Actually I didn't hear him at all...u can hear Axl voice and see 2 guys singing but...any of u heard KR voice?

can someone fucking get the RANTS or the things Axl was talking about down on PAPER (read: letters n words). I really fucking want to hear what he said....

What was it with his voice? What did he say about downloading and all the other stuff?

You know what the real disgrace to GNR is?? Having idiot fans like you.