gnr on aol live rock in rio

87gnrrocked

ok then how do we get this if we dont have aol? is there somewhere online to watch it?

Gunsguy

I think AOL will air it for free online, like they did for Live 8.

You probably wont have to have AOL, you can just watch it on the AOL website ;)

Edited by SpUd_Jr

im not a computer genius but if there is a way to somehow get it from aol to where i could give it to the people who dont have aol i am willing to do that like download or record or whatever like i said i aint a computer genius and someone would have to tell me how to do it but i am willing to do that then ill send it to wheoever wants it.someone will just have to let me know how to do it then i will

im not a computer genius but if there is a way to somehow get it from aol to where i could give it to the people who dont have aol i am willing to do that like download or record or whatever like i said i aint a computer genius and someone would have to tell me how to do it but i am willing to do that then ill send it to wheoever wants it.someone will just have to let me know how to do it then i will

Damn it, breath!!

if you download 2 programs called URLHelper and HiDownload you probably can record it if it's a WM or RP stream...

You just let urlhelper sniff your internetconnection, and if the streams show up you right button click it and select download with HiDownload!

Edited by Evil Ash

Damn it, breath!!

here i am offering to try and get this recorded so everybody and not just aol customers can see it and you say( damnit breath) well last i checked i was breathing <_< now i just might not even bother trying to record it or anything :P i know i run sentences together and shit like that but it is the way i type cant help it dont have time to put periods and dot the i's and cross the t's :rofl-lol: but if someone shows me how i will still try and record it and send it to those who want it but couldnt see it rock1

Damn it, breath!!

here i am offering to try and get this recorded so everybody and not just aol customers can see it and you say( damnit breath) well last i checked i was breathing <_< now i just might not even bother trying to record it or anything :P i know i run sentences together and shit like that but it is the way i type cant help it dont have time to put periods and dot the i's and cross the t's :rofl-lol: but if someone shows me how i will still try and record it and send it to those who want it but couldnt see it rock1

Eat an ice cream cone and calm down girl

if you download 2 programs called URLHelper and HiDownload you probably can record it if it's a WM or RP stream...

You just let urlhelper sniff your internetconnection, and if the streams show up you right button click it and select download with HiDownload!

i will try to do that hopefully it will work

did some research and it looks like everyone will be able to view the concert. here is the website:

http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_videos

as far as recording goes, i'll have to see what kind of player they use before i know if i can record it or not :)

edit: looks like they use their own aol music player.

edit2: and here is a website with info on recording live video and audio streams: http://all-streaming-media.com/record-video-stream/

cheers! :)

Edited by odecom5

Hey, just a question, would anyone be able to tell me what time I should watch this in the UK?

I'm not sure if "ET" is 5 hours, 8 hours or 11 hours behind UK.

Its 2:03AM on Sunday morning, so just look at the time of this post and tell me what it is, and I'll work it out from there.

Hey, just a question, would anyone be able to tell me what time I should watch this in the UK?

I'm not sure if "ET" is 5 hours, 8 hours or 11 hours behind UK.

Its 2:03AM on Sunday morning, so just look at the time of this post and tell me what it is, and I'll work it out from there.

It's 9:20 now, so 5 hours.

OK I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS...

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE AOL TO WATCH THE SHOW

You just have to go to the music.aol.com website and watch it..they did it for live aid, they even have the rolling stones in rio concert...also they have aol sessions where they have bands come and sing for them and whatnot..it is a free site.......it does not cost anything...

OK I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS...

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE AOL TO WATCH THE SHOW

You just have to go to the music.aol.com website and watch it..they did it for live aid, they even have the rolling stones in rio concert...also they have aol sessions where they have bands come and sing for them and whatnot..it is a free site.......it does not cost anything...

I assume you've seen one of these streamed concerts? How was the quality?