Used to Love her (Acoustic Video)

Used to love her Video

Used to Love her

Keep on Rocking.....

Greets from Austria............ rock1

no one is rooting harder for Axl to succeed than me. but Axl was almost a parody of himself in that performance. maybe that was the point, he was smiling quite a bit. but watching that old clip from '88 can't do anything but make you miss the old guys. at least when it comes to old material.

bring on Chinese Democracy! give this new line-up the validity they deserve. watching them cover the old band isn't as satisfying as i thought it would be.

jesus christ.. i'm sick of fucks like you talking about the old band here :rolleyes: THE OLD BAND IS GONE, THIS IS THE BAND NOW. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO TO THE ORIGINAL GNR SECTION. This performance has NOTHING to do with the old band. If you miss the old guys, they are in a band called Velvet revolver now, check that section out.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus christ.. i'm sick of fucks like you talking about the old band here :rolleyes: THE OLD BAND IS GONE, THIS IS THE BAND NOW. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO TO THE ORIGINAL GNR SECTION. This performance has NOTHING to do with the old band. If you miss the old guys, they are in a band called Velvet revolver now, check that section out.

Haha, are you ever going to realise that nobody cares what you think, and will post whatever they want to post?

Haha, are you ever going to realise that nobody cares what you think, and will post whatever they want to post?

I'm simply repeating what the admin said in this thread:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&sho...dpost&p=1302006

people can post about what they want to post. but Slash has no fucking place here.

So leave it up to the admins.

ok fine.. if i see talk of slash or reunions in places where i shouldn't have to see it, I will report posts from now on.

i don't think you got my point. i'm rooting for the new guys to succeed. i'm mainly saying that Axl is doing the new band a disservice by not releasing the material that he's recorded with these new guys. i just believe an album should ALWAYS preceed a tour. especially in this case where you've replaced the ENTIRE band. you get a more inspired performance when you're performing your own material. to me, the acoustic clip of "Used To Love Her" seems like you're looking at guys "going through the motions". i'd rather hear them play the songs that THEY helped create.

and by the way, my post was on topic. just because i critisized the performance doesn't mean that i'm "posting in the wrong section". if you can't deal with a healthy debate then perhaps YOU should go elsewhere.

Edited by artfromtex

artfromtex: I don't think they were going through the motions. Remember, this was a surprise acoustic gig, and the band can't exactly convert new songs to acoustic so quick. They were just having fun in my opinion.

artfromtex: I don't think they were going through the motions. Remember, this was a surprise acoustic gig, and the band can't exactly convert new songs to acoustic so quick. They were just having fun in my opinion.

you're probably right, and i did consider that possibility in my initial post. we'll just have to see how this all unfolds. i hope it works out for Axl. i really think the guy is a one of a kind talent.