Official-Guns N' roses with their own director!

kleber

Guns N' Roses will have their own director to broadcast tonight show,so likely we will not be able to

see some songs, I.R.S,better,twat......

Btw,and what about Rhiad,Madagascar or the Blues if they will be played tonight?

The only way to listen to new songs is live in RIR.....

TV wont broadcast the new songs and thats why GNR have their own director....

And why than they allow to broadcast all that new songs back in 2001 in Rio de Janeiro? :angry:

And almost everyone have the leaks or at the least live versions of I.R.S,better or Twat,so?

what about the payperview customers? will they see the new songs?

I dont think that youll listen to new songs even in PPV.....

AXL is doing everything to protect new stuff.... Or mybe he is preparing something for RIR....

Anyway not everyone has the leaks, only the GNR big fans.... I mean of the 90 thousand people seeing the gig only a few have the leaks.....

Big Deal :sleeper: We will have boots as soon as the concert's done :krider:

Kannon.

You are right,is because of that that i dont understand why they dont likely broadcast all the show.

And everyone have the new songs,it is easy to get them,wherever it is live version or

leaks....

I'm a little confused right now. Does that mean that while we will watch the aol-livestream tonight, that the screen will get black for us when new songs are played? Is this only for the leaks? Or the "new" songs from 2001/02 too? That wouldn't make too much sense, because Axl played Madagascar free for everyone at the 2002 VMA's.

Anyone willing (or able) to tell me what exactly is going to happen concerning the livestream tonight? I thought we were to watch the whole gig...

Edited by final_touches

I'm a little confused right now. Does that mean that while we will watch the aol-livestream tonight, that the screen will get black for us when new songs are played? Is this only for the leaks? Or the "new" songs from 2001/02 too? That wouldn't make too much sense, because Axl played Madagascar free for everyone at the 2002 VMA's.

Anyone willing (or able) to tell me what exactly is going to happen concerning the livestream tonight? I thought we were to watch the whole gig...

The portuguese television who is broadcasting the show just said and again one hour ago that

tree/four Guns songs will not be show,i suppose it is I.r.s,better and twat.

They will show some videos of the band during that period.

The portuguese television who is broadcasting the show just said and again one hour ago that

it appears then,that Portugese television made that claim....not AOL

Well than it will make even less sense because why they should forbid the portuguese television

who is only broadcasting i believe live for Portugal and than allowed all the world to see the

three/four songs on the net?it should be the opposite,no?

Well than it will make even less sense because why they should forbid the portuguese television

who is only broadcasting i believe live for Portugal and than allowed all the world to see the

three/four songs on the net?it should be the opposite,no?

I guess we just have to wait and see what happens, then.

bullshit

axl may try to protect, but he knows we live in 06. as kanneda said, we will have em tomorrow anyways, so why won`t show em today??

Yes,you will have them but not in pro footage..

But it makes no sense for me....

if they really do that, they are freaking assholes. i am looking forward to that day, so why hide thes songs.

yes axl, i am download motherfucker, so i can sing your songs at Rock am Ring next week!! :rolleyes:

but why would has he been doing it with rir3?? same situatio, no leaks back than, so what`s the deal?

if they really do that, they are freaking assholes. i am looking forward to that day, so why hide thes songs.

yes axl, i am download motherfucker, so i can sing your songs at Rock am Ring next week!! :rolleyes:

but why would has he been doing it with rir3?? same situatio, no leaks back than, so what`s the deal?

They want to protect t.w.a.t,better and Irs,nevertheless everyone can get them wheter it is live or leaks.

bullshit

axl may try to protect, but he knows we live in 06. as kanneda said, we will have em tomorrow anyways, so why won`t show em today??

The aol stream is pro shot.

bullshit

The aol stream is pro shot.

That aol stream is coming from where? :drevil:

I don't think that's what it means. A director will put the tv show together putting the cameras where he wants them - showing each member of the band when he wants to show it. He/she will be able to work with Axl and the band to decide the style of broadcast they want.

R.

I don't think that's what it means. A director will put the tv show together putting the cameras where he wants them - showing each member of the band when he wants to show it. He/she will be able to work with Axl and the band to decide the style of broadcast they want.

R.

Well the official channel of Rock in Rio just said again few minutes ago that three musics will not be broadcast and it could achieve six songs.....

Btw estranged, the net coverage is the one from the television channel,right?

Btw estranged, the net coverage is the one from the television channel,right?

I think so :)

It says 'Network Live' in the bottom right hand corner?

R.

No,i live in Portugal so i am seeing on the television....but he must be the same broadcast from the

television,no? :drevil: