axl looks happy

blake-a-mania

has anybody noticed that axl is looking really happy on stage latly i remember the interview he did in karaang ages ago and he said that hes never happy on stage, and if look at the old footage hes never smiling in the way that he has been since hammerstien i really axl looks happier and more confident than ever and that can only be good for us and him and the band

has anybody noticed that axl is looking really happy on stage latly i remember the interview he did in karaang ages ago and he said that hes never happy on stage, and if look at the old footage hes never smiling in the way that he has been since hammerstien i really axl looks happier and more confident than ever and that can only be good for us and him and the band

Yes I noticed it and loved it!

Axl is happy because he had 4 GREAT comeback shows in New York City.

Madrid and Lisbon...especially Rock in Rio which is a personal show for Axl to do makes him happy.

The tour is going well.

But I would imagine finding out that the lawsuit with Slash was dismissed too would put a permanent smile on his face.

Less stress to worry about.

:)

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

Yeah,he looks very comfortable on the stage again.. rock3 Back in 2001 and 2002 he didn't looked happy..

I think he's enjoying to be on the road more than ever,he probably missed to be on the stage all these years..He's glowing, he has a beautiful aura around him.. :wub:

I feel so happy for him. :D

And c'mon he's 44,he's not on his 20 anymore..He's not going to be frustrated and angry his whole life... <_<

Madrid and Lisbon...especially Rock in Rio which is a personal show for Axl to do makes him happy.

The tour is going well.

But I would imagine finding out that the lawsuit with Slash was dismissed too would put a permanent smile on his face.

Wasn't it dismissed in-fact?

The tour is going well.

Isn't that what he said :o

The tour is going well.

Isn't that what he said :o

ok sorry :)

Yeah, I noticed he is much happier these days. Years of 'downtime' can do that to a person, he has had his time to reflect and plan his life rather than back then when everything was just happening so fast and quickly. And Axl is going at his own pace now, the bar is just not set as high as it used to be, it's because people stopped expecting as much as back then. Its because people (at least most of them) finally understand that this is a new band, in 2002, the message wasnt quite sent across so Axl couldn't really be himself on stage, now, this is what he wants (I hope)... And everything is going well, I have to admit, I was kind of scared about the European tour but things are running smoothly and I'm glad he is having a good time, we all deserve it :)

He has every right to be enjoying the concerts now, because back then, he took those moments for granted, and now he's gonna take advantage of those moments and enjoy them. rock3

Yes it has been dismissed.

Thanks to gabbleandhiss at the BAr

SAUL HUDSON ET. AL. VS. W. AXL ROSE

Filing Date: 04/29/2004

Case Type: Contract - Tortious Interference (General Jurisdiction)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Hearings

None

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)

05/22/2006 Order of Dismissal (WITHOUT PREJUDICE AS TO THE ENTIRE ACTION (SEE MINUTES DATED: 5/22/06) NOTICE IS WAIVED.)

Filed by Court

Proceedings Held (Proceeding dates listed in descending order)

05/22/2006 at 08:30 am in Department WEB, Patricia L. Collins, Presiding

Order to Show Cause (*regarding: dismissal) - OSC held & case dismissed

GNR was about frustration and anger not about smiling onstage like Phil Collins.

:sleeper:

C'mon do you want them be forever frustrated and angry???

Obviously.

Remember, you are talking about a guy who wanted to hear AFD II, AFD III, etc.

GNR was about frustration and anger not about smiling onstage like Phil Collins.

:sleeper:

C'mon do you want them be forever frustrated and angry???

Obviously.

Remember, you are talking about a guy who wanted to hear AFD II, AFD III, etc.

Well I wouldn't mind AFD II AFD III and on but still I want to see Axl happy!