wembley show

Marky

well, for starters, the tickets will be at least £40, if not more.

then the train ticket will be probably £15 or so

then theres any merchandise i want to buy and that will end up costing me about £10

and will the sound be any good? i dont wanna listen to a bunch of guys sounding like a lot of noise

im looking at about £65 and thats money i dont have. shall i get tickets or not?

mark

lol.. you think merch will be £10??

You'll be lucky to get a T-Shirt under £20!!

I got worried when I saw a Wembley thread with your name next to it!! :confused:

i wasnt gonna get a shirt. maybe a keyring...just a small something as a souvenier(sp?)

lol.. you think merch will be £10??

You'll be lucky to get a T-Shirt under £20!!

I got worried when I saw a Wembley thread with your name next to it!! :confused:

i wasnt gonna get a shirt. maybe a keyring...just a small something as a souvenier(sp?)

a Keyring if they sell them will be about £10.. I think that was how much my keyring/bottle opener was at Motley Crue.

You should have put this in the Wembley thread in "Upcoming Concerts" dude!

i know. im sorry. my mistake. but were in the news section now. ifeel sure it'll be moved in due course blah blah blah.

my point is that a friend is going out of his way to get tickets and i might regret it. does anyone know what the sound quality is like at wembley?

i know. im sorry. my mistake. but were in the news section now. ifeel sure it'll be moved in due course blah blah blah.

my point is that a friend is going out of his way to get tickets and i might regret it. does anyone know what the sound quality is like at wembley?

Don't blah blah blah me, please.

im sorry. do i have your forgiveness? :kiss:

No, sorry.

No, sorry.

Ha! :drevil:

£65 is a bargain to see GNR live. mate of mine has bought some of the tickets off ebay to go to Hammersmith, I'm not gonna post how much it cost him but I think you all know what I'm getting at.

Besides, theres almost 2 months until the show, get a job!! :book:

Grimo.

I'm more worried that the e-mail I got from GetLive seems to think there are standing tickets available, and the ticketmaster site disagrees. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait in line tomorrow morning...

SG

That just means Ticketmaster have sold out of there allocated standing tickets and Getlive hasn't.

so thats why you said you was going...oh right

Man what GN'R fan questions going to see them live :blink:

Ex-fucking-actly. If you are a true GNR fan, whats £65? I bet most people going to Hammersmith, for example, will probably spend nearly double that on tickets, hotels etc.

Grimo.

Its gnr live, £65 is fuck all to see them perform

Who knows when you'll be able to see them again!!!

IF you were really that interested you wouldnt b asking such trivial questions

ITS GNR!!! rock3

Agreed what the fuck is 65 quid honestly it's fuck all !!!!!!!!! to see GNR