who is that hairy guy playing all the solos on patience RIR 5?

barre

[

he's starting to look like a legendary find by the Ax-Man

THAT is what I've been trying to convey! Robin has the look that will be remembered next to Axl Rose. Over time it will rise over the memory Slash and Axl, maybe not to the us, but to future generations who will not be biased towards the old line-up like many of us.

~M

I completely agree. It'll be interesting to see what the history books say in 20-30 years.

you guys are crazy.. I like Robin very much, I might also say he's my favorite of the new members.. but to say it will rise over the memory of Slash?? the original band is the original band, nothing will change that, not even time or future generations.. cuz people, now or 30 years from now, will still know the truth and the history of the band if they care enough to research, and it would be ignorant to be a fan of GnR and not care to know or learn about the first line-up. People that cares, people that likes the band will always remember the original band not matter when they got inot GnR, it happens today and it will still be happening in the future years

haha i got yelled at by my mom when i called him jesus

:lol:

Didn't robin look really goth in '02?

I'm still kinda trying to figure these new guys out...even though they've been in GnR for a while already :unsure:

Robin looked really cool in 2002 :D Now he looks like a pirate....

I'm still kinda trying to figure these new guys out...even though they've been in GnR for a while already :unsure:

Thank GOD he changed his image.. He now looks like a rocker, not some Teenage-punk lovin' dumbass.

His playing always kicked ass tho, so i would have respected him anyways..

Guest RonMexico82

His name is Chewbacca, his close friends call him Chewie, he has bad breath and smells pretty bad but don't tell him that or he will tear your arms out of your sockets. He might also do a really bad solo of beautiful and make your ears bleed. :P

Teddy is the only true pirate :lol:

Teddy is the only true pirate :lol:

:rofl-lol:

Every thread... bickering... EVERY FUCKING ONE.

Appetite was a vision... Lies, UYI I and II, etc. All different visions... and now... this come back starts another vision.

Slash, Duff, Izzy, Stephen/Matt, Gilby, Dizzy... blah blah blah. Were all part of the vision and now we've moved on. The sooner every GnR fan that plans on sticking around realizes this... the better.