Fox News TV right now

neatd99

hey you all, just wanna say that Fox New Hannity & Colmes Show is on right now, and they will have a go at Axl Of Evil < That's what they called him :lol:

shit, this thing is getting allover the Media :P it's coming up in 15 minutes!

hey you all, just wanna say that Fox New Hannity & Colmes Show is on right now, and they will have a go at Axl Of Evil < That's what they called him :lol:

shit, this thing is getting allover the Media :P it's coming up in 15 minutes!

dude record this for us!

They basically made a joke out of it....obviously, neither Alan or the fill-in for Hannity had many good things to say, but even though I find this situation sorta funny, there's no reason for them to say anything good about him after the last decade and after last night. Good to see more Axl coverage on TV.

That fake Sean Hannity guy tried to make a joke- "When was the last time Axl Rose had a hit?", When was the last time you had a full time broadcasting job dickhead- he has to sit in for Hannity when he is on vacation...

Wow, talk about luck, I saw both segments on Fox news. One was by that anchorman Playboy just interviewed (can't remember his name). That was the guy that said Axl's still got the appetite for destruction/is still living like a rockstar.

I also saw the segment on Hannity and Colmes, and they were both making fun of the incident, the guy filling in for Hannity asked "what was the last decade Axl Rose had a hit song?" or something similar.

93X was talkin' about this, and right after they mentioned it, I called 'em up n' I was like, Dude, what's up, it's Alex from Bloomington, n' he's like what's up dude, I was like Axl's outta jail he's been out since 7PM Swedish time n' he only got a $6660 fine, he was talkin' about how Axl might face up to 4 years. He's like, yeah, fuckin' press is a bitch now a days, I'm like yeah, then again, Axl must have had a real Appetite for Destruction. Then he went on talkin' about Rush n' the viarga (sp?). The DJ was like, leave the motherfucker alone, his dick don't work anymore. Leave him alone!

It was quite funny.

93X was talkin' about this, and right after they mentioned it, I called 'em up n' I was like, Dude, what's up, it's Alex from Bloomington, n' he's like what's up dude, I was like Axl's outta jail he's been out since 7PM Swedish time n' he only got a $6660 fine, he was talkin' about how Axl might face up to 4 years. He's like, yeah, fuckin' press is a bitch now a days, I'm like yeah, then again, Axl must have had a real Appetite for Destruction. Then he went on talkin' about Rush n' the viarga (sp?). The DJ was like, leave the motherfucker alone, his dick don't work anymore. Leave him alone!

It was quite funny.

And like, that was like, a totally cool story.