Axl's private Jet

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is almost as weird as those NIN pics....

how did someone acquire this??..

aparently fernando took it and shared it out but you'd think he'd know better, i mean beta takes him on axls private jet and backstage to all gnr shows and he goes taking photos of axls personal space and sends them out. especially the way even band members don't give out any private axl info, either its fake or fernando needs to cop on

and we see the back of some womans head, doesn't mean its 100% beta unless there is a fernando myspace source or something

I think this thread should be deleted, considering that since Axl and Beta were seen discusing ( wich caused the arrest in sweden ) and that beta's son is sharing pics of axl personal stuff ( it the pics are even real ) it may get Beta in even bigger problems.

Also, isnt Axl ( or any other member ) personal lives discussion banned?

I think this thread should be deleted, considering that since Axl and Beta were seen discusing ( wich caused the arrest in sweden ) and that beta's son is sharing pics of axl personal stuff ( it the pics are even real ) it may get Beta in even bigger problems.

Also, isnt Axl ( or any other member ) personal lives discussion banned?

you dont deserve to have conans avatar :fuckyou: bitch.

on a mature level, who cares? honestly. get a life. its just a pic.

Nice plane, I bet parties there are awesome.

I love Beta's hair as it is right now rock3

some people do..

without her care, you'd probably never have another concert to go to.

You should more fucking respectful !!!!

This is so true, show some respect :fuckyou:

some people do..

You should more fucking respectful !!!! :fuckyou:

It´s funny how you end a sentence that says I should be more respectful with a fuck-you-smiley. :rofl-lol:

But still, I don´t care about Beta and I don´t care if her kid has a digital camera. And you don´t think that if Beta wasn´t in the GN´R crew there would be some other person doing her job? You think that if she wasn´t here there would be no more GN´R shows, hehe? Beta is replaceable as hell and there are probably plenty of "spare tires" that are willing to take her place. So once again, who cares about Beta? It´s amazing that this thread got to be over 1 page in length. Oh and another thing: :fuckyou: too! :P

Edited by Lukinx

some people do..

It´s funny how you end a sentence that says I should be more respectful with a fuck-you-smiley. :rofl-lol:

But still, I don´t care about Beta and I don´t care if her kid has a digital camera. And you don´t think that if Beta wasn´t in the GN´R crew there would be some other person doing her job? You think that if she wasn´t here there would be no more GN´R shows, hehe? Beta is replaceable as hell and there are probably plenty of "spare tires" that are willing to take her place. So once again, who cares about Beta? It´s amazing that this thread got to be over 1 page in length. Oh and another thing: :fuckyou: too! :P

hmm, well Axl pretty much said that himself at RIR3

And don't call her "replaceable as hell" he sees her as a mother - he said so himself on Mothers day at the Hammerstein - I was there.

Get you shit straight :fuckyou:

some people do..

:heart: jessica..and good game of your team..all the best for the future!...

...could someone of you explain to me..who is BETA exactly?..what do you die hards know about her?..any detailed informations pls...would be interestin'...