Tickets Yet

nastyjames

Not me.

EDIT: Where abouts does it say they've been sent? I can't see.

I checked the other day though and it said the tickets were being printed.

I just see this; is it normal?

16to1.png

Edited by lcg

Not me.

EDIT: Where abouts does it say they've been sent? I can't see.

I checked the other day though and it said the tickets were being printed.

I just see this; is it normal?

16to1.png

I got mine through the post on Wednesday (5th) for the 30/07 Wembley gig

Oh. I hope mine come tomorrow :confused:

Don't worry about it, they'll arrive. :)

On ticketmaster does it say anything though? like, 'the tickets have been sent'.

hmm maybe it should, but I wouldn't rely on any prior message or email really...they'll probably just turn up at the most inconvenient time...typical. ;)

Oh. I hope mine come tomorrow :confused:

Don't worry about it, they'll arrive. :)

On ticketmaster does it say anything though? like, 'the tickets have been sent'.

hmm maybe it should, but I wouldn't rely on any prior message or email really...they'll probably just turn up at the most inconvenient time...typical. ;)

Hehe; thanks again ;)

OK, screw what I said before. I got them :D

I forgot that I used my father's name for the person they would be mailed to. He just got home from work, opened his mail and voila. Silly me :P

Edited by lcg

OK, screw what I said before. I got them :D

I forgot that I used my father's name for the person they would be mailed to. He just got home from work, opened his mail and voila. Silly me :P

haha awesome. Only 22 days to go! B)

Your all lucky, I bought mine of the livenation site, via special link. And it's not ticketmaster, but ticketweb. I've no idea how good they are at sending out. They said will be sent out 2 weeks before, although so does ticket master and you guys are starting to recieve yours? :unsure:

Got my ticket for the 29th though! :)

Your all lucky, I bought mine of the livenation site, via special link. And it's not ticketmaster, but ticketweb. I've no idea how good they are at sending out. They said will be sent out 2 weeks before, although so does ticket master and you guys are starting to recieve yours? :unsure:

Got my ticket for the 29th though! :)

I got my ticket from livenation too...though it linked to ticketmaster.

Though hmm I seem to be the only one who hasn't got anything yet :mellow:

Did everyone get seats or standing? Did anyone get an email to say they've been dispatched?

Though my status says the same as that other guy...

16to1.png

It used to say something different so maybe it means something...

Though maybe mine'll turn up later because I ordered late. But it says pn the site they should've been dispatched :mellow:

hmm...

hmm well mine were standing, and I didn't get any warning. Luckily my postman is really nice and he chased my neighbour down the road so she could sign for them for me! :) Otherwise I'd have to arrange the delivery again and everything...

Maybe you should try contacting livenation if they don't come soon? Two days before the event seems too late really to do anything, especially since we are all panicking fans. :)

Got my tix for Sheffield and for Wembley...can't rmba if I'm going to the 29th or the 30th though :huh:

Wish I was going to both :angry:

Doesn't it say on the ticket, it does on mine.

That way I uh..*cough*

Know which tickets I have for the 29th and which tickets I use for the 30th, cos it may get confusing as I'm going to both

Sorry, I had to. :P