A7X Borrow from Guns N' Roses

Madagascar88

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he only got the surgery to get rid of the mucus in his throat that was all but ya i kno but he can go a pretty good yell still.. not like axl tho.. umm him and bach r prolly the best there is on screaming.. and doin it well..lol soo thats that but ya.. matts a great guy and performer i mean he idols axl.. i think if matt was not as buff he would prolly do some axl run arounds and skizo crack adic moves that made axl axl..lol and y we love him .. soo thats all..

hmm,

that song's the effect if you took november rain's 1st and second solo and mixed them, took patience's song structure, then put them together, and put them in a completely pointless direction in a rolling sea of stupidity

it's good for what is is, but the solo is a little too much like slash

and ferrari, WHO would you like to see open for gnr

he only got the surgery to get rid of the mucus in his throat that was all but ya i kno but he can go a pretty good yell still.. not like axl tho.. umm him and bach r prolly the best there is on screaming.. and doin it well..lol soo thats that but ya.. matts a great guy and performer i mean he idols axl.. i think if matt was not as buff he would prolly do some axl run arounds and skizo crack adic moves that made axl axl..lol and y we love him .. soo thats all..

it takes alot of things for me to even like a band, and i like this band, the lead guitar player goes off, and the dummer is nuts!, if matt could get some more range and they do some more slower songs, they could be great!, they have a heap of talent, i just feel it was wasted on that sreamo bullshit thats all!.

BAT country is amazing in my books, they need to mix it up more.

Edited by aussie_axl

i hear u on that.. the guitarist r fuckin crazy live the drummer rev is prolly one of the best out there looking like a mixture of tommy lee and some odd ugly punk hooray for tolerance!..lol but gotta love em.. and matt looks like a ex convict with his head shaved...* no pun intended*... but still id love to c gnr and a7x do a song together on stage and just hear all of them just fuckin shred..lol i mean no one says anything about brain.. but hes a great drummer.. id take rev bc of his double bass insanity but thats me... matts voice is great... and the fact they do alot of gnr memabilia is great but thats all they do..lol i mean they loved iron maiden ( who i dont like but mascot eddies cool..lol ) and led zepp i believe.. which r a legendary great band.. and u can hear a lil zepp in a couple songs but im just glad a7x is this popular now and getting respected as one of the best bands out there now...and prolly will be like gnr but without the conterversy with breaking up and axl going nutty.... lol i dont c matt doing that unless u really piss him off.. i heard hes a great guy.. but thats all i got to say.. just sharing my opinion :)

There was a thread about the Seize The Day video in the 'My World' forum. I'm just gonna paste what I posted there:

Fucking wicked. Seen them live 4 times now, they played their best when supporting Guns n' Roses at Hammersmith :)

Also, for those who are saying the idea/video/solo is jacked from November Rain -

Well, Matt (the vocalist) says U.Y.I. 1 & 2 are his two favourite albums of all time, and Synyster gates, (their incredible lead guitarist with a gay name) has said that November Rain is one of his favourite songs. And Avenged Sevenfold are always kissing GnR's ass in their interviews. I think its clear the video is a bit of a tribute to November Rain/GnR - similar themes are in the Seize the Day video as the November rain video obviously, plus the fact that Avenged Sevenfold have also used their real-life girlfriends - the pregnant woman is Matt's real-life girlfriend, and the others' girlfriends are in the funeral gathering. They're just paying respect to the band they say is their biggest influence, the song Synyster Gates says he loves, and the 3 videos (the trilogy) that Matt Shadows has been quoted in Kerrang! saying are his favourite music videos of all time.

i see the similarity but the mood of the songs are completely different, and if your implying a7x stole it they didnt becuase this album came out in 2005 before the leaks and before matt even met axl

well tht version of catcher in the rye's been around since atleast 1999, so it's not COMPLETELY baseless

i see the similarity but the mood of the songs are completely different, and if your implying a7x stole it they didnt becuase this album came out in 2005 before the leaks and before matt even met axl

well tht version of catcher in the rye's been around since atleast 1999, so it's not COMPLETELY baseless

i can see that, but chances are slim that he'd get the song, especially since their on two different labels

i hear u on that.. the guitarist r fuckin crazy live the drummer rev is prolly one of the best out there looking like a mixture of tommy lee and some odd ugly punk hooray for tolerance!..lol but gotta love em.. and matt looks like a ex convict with his head shaved...* no pun intended*... but still id love to c gnr and a7x do a song together on stage and just hear all of them just fuckin shred..lol i mean no one says anything about brain.. but hes a great drummer.. id take rev bc of his double bass insanity but thats me... matts voice is great... and the fact they do alot of gnr memabilia is great but thats all they do..lol i mean they loved iron maiden ( who i dont like but mascot eddies cool..lol ) and led zepp i believe.. which r a legendary great band.. and u can hear a lil zepp in a couple songs but im just glad a7x is this popular now and getting respected as one of the best bands out there now...and prolly will be like gnr but without the conterversy with breaking up and axl going nutty.... lol i dont c matt doing that unless u really piss him off.. i heard hes a great guy.. but thats all i got to say.. just sharing my opinion :)

hey they could do without all the bullshit drama that gnr had!, that hasn't added to them being great!, gnr were great because they were the best musicians out there, they also mixed it more then most bands!, they had a song for everyone, heavy metal grows old real quick because it's the same, rock N roll has got so much more depth to it, city of evil is a great start, it's something they could really build on in my books, but they gotta mix it up more, take it to the next level! just my opinion.

he who makes a beast out of himself

gets rid of the pain of being a man!!!!!!. kick ass.

Why people keep talking about this worthless band and giving them free publicity confounds me. :monkey:

Exactly!!! Just because they copied the November rain's concept for that video, ppl think theyre the best thing since heavy metal. Fuck them they look gay and their music isnt that good

Why people keep talking about this worthless band and giving them free publicity confounds me. :monkey:

Exactly!!! Just because they copied the November rain's concept for that video, ppl think theyre the best thing since heavy metal. Fuck them they look gay and their music isnt that good

what is it you don't like about them? is it that some people are saying there the next gnr? or that they can play? just wondering!, and they look more rock N roll then any fag band out there at the moment!

look at gnr when they first started, ;)

what is it you don't like about them? is it that some people are saying there the next gnr? or that they can play? just wondering!, and they look more rock N roll then any fag band out there at the moment!

They look like a bunch of fags, get rid of the fucking eye liner and emo haircuts. Look at Kill Cheerleader (Cheerleader 666) they look more rock n roll than A7X and they play better rock n roll songs. Its not any band that Lemmy calls the best rock n roll band since GN'R! Just wait a year or two for them to get moula and tour the US and theyll be HUGE!!!

They look like a bunch of fags, get rid of the fucking eye liner and emo haircuts. Look at Kill Cheerleader (Cheerleader 666) they look more rock n roll than A7X and they play better rock n roll songs. Its not any band that Lemmy calls the best rock n roll band since GN'R! Just wait a year or two for them to get moula and tour the US and theyll be HUGE!!!

i'll check them out!, still A7X have talent! don't think you should be ragging on them.

ok ya a7x r still young.. i mean holly crap give them a chance.. but like i think ppl dont consider them to gnr bc their insane guitar and not fuck u off lyrics..lol but thats y we love gnr and thats gnr not a7x .. and 2 a7x opened for gnr.. in that huge concert thing... soo i mean wait a lil longer a7x will sky rocket sometime soon and emo?.. i think just zacky and the rev look emo.. everyone else looks pretty normal but thats them.. i mean rich and tommy looked kinda emo but w/e and a7x isnt EMO in the first place..lol whom ever made that they need slapped... but like wow they have a lot of tattoos and have a hard edge to their music big wup...so does gnr.. soo give a7x a break, gnr looked like girls when they first started like premadonas a7x just looked hardcore and metal as fuck..lol soo let this drop and stop ragging on them before they burn u the fuck down.. god...:-P

ok ya a7x r still young.. i mean holly crap give them a chance.. but like i think ppl dont consider them to gnr bc their insane guitar and not fuck u off lyrics..lol but thats y we love gnr and thats gnr not a7x .. and 2 a7x opened for gnr.. in that huge concert thing... soo i mean wait a lil longer a7x will sky rocket sometime soon and emo?.. i think just zacky and the rev look emo.. everyone else looks pretty normal but thats them.. i mean rich and tommy looked kinda emo but w/e and a7x isnt EMO in the first place..lol whom ever made that they need slapped... but like wow they have a lot of tattoos and have a hard edge to their music big wup...so does gnr.. soo give a7x a break, gnr looked like girls when they first started like premadonas a7x just looked hardcore and metal as fuck..lol soo let this drop and stop ragging on them before they burn u the fuck down.. god...:-P

Nothing hurts my world,

just affects the ones around me

When sin's deep in my blood,

you'll be the one to fall.

-unholy confessions

thats pretty fuck off to me

other than that i agree with you

well metallica doesnt tell any band that they're flying metal's flag and to run with it proudly

Edited by tuyfuvk17