Just imagine how much bitching there will be...

TurboSupra

A year ago today, if you would of asked any of the haters what they would of done to see GNR live again, they would of said anything...but now that GNR are back on tour, kicking ass and sounding better then ever, you have a group of people that consistantly find stupid shit to bitch about.

I'm just wondering what the same people will be bitching about when the album is finally released..

1) Cover art?

2) Not enough songs?

3) No thank you to the fans in the jacket?

I'm sure the stupidest little shit will be bitched about until no end. Give Axl and company a break!

you forgot the liner notes...they'll have a beef with those as well

graemewark, I tried to read your post as it seems you had some valid points, but the blatant lack of capital letters and punctuation made it a one long run on sentence. Fuck that. I've got better things to do than try to decipher your none existant grasp of the English language. If you can't respect us enough to form a coherent sentence, I can't show you the respect to discuss it.

Edited by fantomas

graemewark, I tried to read your post as it seems you had some valid points, but the blatant lack of capital letters and punctuation made it a one long run on sentence. Fuck that. I've got better things to do than try to decipher your none existant grasp of the English language. If you can't respect us enough to form a coherent sentence, I can't show you the respect to discuss it.

Sounds more like ye camnt read ya dozy thixk wank rag or maybe i made so many points and facts you cant fuckin srgue go fuck yoursel

When it comes out I will not be back at any of the GNR forums so people can bitch all they fucking want cause i'll be too busy enjoying the best album to be released since around 94 and who knows but it may even be better than that.

They can continue bitching about the hairstyles, or the clothes, or the length of the beards, or the fact Axls scream in was slightly off during Welcome to the Jungle, or the fact the he isnt ranting like a pissed off lunatic, or that theres no Slash, or that they didnt play enough new songs, or that people on these boards kiss Axls ass, or that people are just haters. They can also discuss how the album will be marketed, and worry about how popular it will be and bitch that the tour isnt getting enough coverage on MTV or that the reviews are shit. And they can bitch about the bitching. They can continue to discuss old vs new and how Ron or Robin fucked up a solo. or bitch about Slash not being as good or much better than the new guys. They can pine for Buckethead, bitch about how Chris Pittman doesnt get enough credit or respect, insult and bitch about other bands, bitch about poeple posting in the wrong forums and threads, bitch about the bitches that Axls shagging or not shagging, bitch about the jewlery, the hotpants. They can continue make posts encouraging people to vote in GNR online polls. They can make posts saying Happy Birthday Dizzy and bitch that no one remembered.

Why I am hear? just waiting for news like the rest of you.

Fuck them, just to see the look on their face.

;)

Sounds more like ye camnt read ya dozy thixk wank rag or maybe i made so many points and facts you cant fuckin srgue go fuck yoursel

Oh, I can read perfectly well, thank you, but thanks for proving my point. 27 words, 9 mis-spelled and not a single mark of punctation. Hardly the work of a genius. You just present yourself as lazy and extremely ignorant. Throw all of the curses you want at me. I take them for face value from an illiterate neanderthal. Your points and opinions are worthless. Feel free to respond using any four letter words that start with f, s, c or w. It's about all you vocabulary can handle it seems.

ok, the dude up there like 2 posts before me (the one supporting VR), i thank you for what you said, me being a total VR fan and not really digging what the new band has done, but come on dude give them a break. if axl himself came up to you and asked you to play in GnR, you'd probably say yes, and then be a part of the tribute band. these guys are just trying to make the legend live on. i do agree with alot of your points but its not worth all that because there is to many people who are blind to see the truth that GnR arnt as good. but some know this but just wanna see them go on.

And your oppinion is superior to anyone elses.. Amen.

Maybe you should become a preacher since you surely would fit that role. You know telling how your belief is the only true one and so on. And one more question have you seen GN'R live this year? If you haven't you might as well shut up.

An I know you don't wanna hear me deny

That your satisfaction lies in your illusion

But your delusions are yours and not mine

i love how some people can be such a fucking dick, just for putting their input on something :fuckyou: