Stage

jonah

Does GNR bring there own part of the stage for even the festivals? I can understand bringing one for there own shows but every video I've seen from different shows has the same stage, I'm talking about what Brain's drumset is sitting ontop of not the stageing to the sides

Does GNR bring there own part of the stage for even the festivals? I can understand bringing one for there own shows but every video I've seen from different shows has the same stage, I'm talking about what Brain's drumset is sitting ontop of not the stageing to the sides

at downnload ireland they had the drums etc. set up but covered and other bands had there drums and stuff in front of them, then while the gnr sound checks went on the monitors went in and the backdrop curtains came down

cool, so there bringing alot more to a festival then what most normal bands take, from all the festivals I've been too, the band just brought there instuments and a backdrop of the band logo but GNR are bringing there own part of the stage and there own monitors, that is something I've never seen before

Yes they do!

They bring a part of the stage and additional lights

at donnington metallica had the most equipment...they had a HUGE backdrop with all their album covers on it. gnr had 4 speaker cabs...tilting over slightly towards the top (like banana shapes, lol) and a few small backdrops thats it really....they all have their own instruments obviously...

ohhh dont forget axls grand piano.

at downnload ireland they had the drums etc. set up but covered and other bands had there drums and stuff in front of them

Same at Rock In Rio.