Favorite 2Pac song?

Idiot Wind

He was great, but so contradictory.

How so?

He embraced gang activity and non-violence simultaneously, made songs like "Keep Ya Head Up", and made mysogynistic comments elsewhere.

If you think about it, that's almost human. People expect you to live up to what others say you are. Sadly, tupac did just that.

I think all legends have to contradict themselves to some degree, it's part of the package.

He also raped a woman - of course his fans all say he was innocent, but he was found guilty and I don't buy his story of "falling asleep on the sofa." Judging from his treatment of women elsewhere and in his lyrics I'm sure her allegations were true.

So yes, he was quite contradictory. I don't think he was the great prophet so many make him out to be.

I think he means "Str8 Ballin'" from the T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. album.

That's it.

EDIT: No actually, I don't have that album. It's on Tupac: Resurrection.

It's the same, Resurrection was basically the third best of compilation :laugh:

@ Idiot Wind, first of all, i read in another thread that you have all of his albums, just like me, that's cool!

You mentioned the rape... well, I've heard on several occasions, that in fact the girl who was raped at first pretended that it was Pac who did it, but then changed, that it wasn't him, but one of his friends who was with Pac in the club where it happened... The only thing she could accuse Pac of, was that he left the room when "it started"... Nevertheless Pac was arrested for this....

I guess we'll never see what's true and what's not.