so i was just on ticketmaster going to buy tickets for the who

EverythingWasRoses

I found some pretty good seats, row 6 next to the stage, and they are $200 bucks a pop, plus the ticketmaster and whatever else fees.

Now I payed $110 a ticket for Aerosmith (that was cancelled in the end) and just $63 (USD) to see GN'R and the Hammerstein (and I payed $100 for a ticket from a scalper) but those were both worth it to me.

But, i'm not about to spend $200+ to see the old-fogies that is the who today, and I'm sure not going to buy a $60 ticket to sit in the nosebleed section.

That pisses me off that they can charge that much :(

I had access to a presale for this tour...and I said the same thing.

I saw them in 1980 and 82...and again in 1989.

The 1980 concert still had some piss and vinegar to it...after that it felt lukewarm somehow.

I really resent "classic" rock bands gouging their fans (and essentially scalping their own concerts) based on their legend status.

Won't Get Fooled Again..

They've earned the right to do that. Their serious careers as recording musicians are pretty much over, and they're very much a vegas act now. It all depends on the touring, and people prepared to pay that much will be rewarded with a good show.

i will never pay more than 70 bucks to see a band live...never...maybe if bonzo came back and join zeppelin i would, or if hendrix rose from his grave, but no bono, townsend or jagger is gonna make me pay a price they don't deserve, specially if that asshole of bono is saving starvin children through things that don't cost him shit and then sues a stylist for takin 1 of his freakin hats...man i hate bono....

200 bucks????

I payed like 40 bucks to see Metallica and because ome people bought way to many tickets it was possible to see them in Estonia for like 5-10 bucks ( if you bought the tickets in front of the gates),who in their right mind payes 200 bucks for a ticket

I saw then bout 2 weeks ago in oxygen, they were quite brilliant, i dont care what anybody says about how the older versions were better or any shit like that, the band i saw were good, yes 200 is a bit much, but if you want to see them, its up to you...

Yeah, Im going to buy tickets to see Aerosmith and Motley Crue. I checked ticketmaster or some other ticket site, and for seats up front its like $765 or something. Im getting like 4 tickets so... Im going to have settle for the cheap seats. :no:

Its bullshit I tell you, BULLSHIT!

Yeah, Im going to buy tickets to see Aerosmith and Motley Crue. I checked ticketmaster or some other ticket site, and for seats up front its like $765 or something. Im getting like 4 tickets so... Im going to have settle for the cheap seats. :no:

Dude, that's total bullshit! Must be a sold out show, and it couldn't be ticketmaster! I bought tickets for the Columbus show, first row, only $125! How could is possibly be $765?

Yes, for people who are wondering, I AM flying all the way to Columbus to see them (and friends, actually)

Dude, that's total bullshit! Must be a sold out show, and it couldn't be ticketmaster! I bought tickets for the Columbus show, first row, only $125! How could is possibly be $765?

Yes, for people who are wondering, I AM flying all the way to Columbus to see them (and friends, actually)

I dont get it either, but it pisses me off.

http://www.stubhub.com/detroit-tickets/aer...y-crue-tickets/

Please note.

We limit the rate of web page requests that can be made by individual users in any given time period. Your web page requests have exceeded these limits and your access has been temporarily disabled. We impose these limits to protect the web site from automated programs, as part of our efforts to promote fair access to tickets. Please allow several minutes and then try again.

Fuck this, I just got to the fucking site. <_<