GnR using backup /backstage players on tour ??

Mark0FI

It seems that GnR are using extra guitarists on their gigs. I just found Finnish source for this (http://www.ircquotes.net/?101912, in Finnish). This guy says that he saw guitarists playing behind the curtains during the whole show. He was sitting at the side of the stage. I think they are playing the rhythm parts, so the song keeps rocking and guys on stage can concentrate in flashy moves and solos...But anyway, Axl's voice was perfect and that's what counts for me!

So, you fellows, is this very common for bands ? I heard that Rolling Stones might be using them also ?

Yeah,

M

I was on stage during the show in Bilbao... and I only can laugh when I read some thing like this; they have 3 guitar player... even 4 when Izzy is on stage... Do anybody think they could need another guitar player?... Damn it!... if they woul do that they will change their name to Guitars N'Roses lol

That's bullshit for sure, I think the guy may have seen a roady at the side of the stage tuning the guitars and all, they sometimes play on them as wel, while tuning... I know, 'cause I've been a roady myself...

Besides that, you would heard it right? on say like the soundboard of the download fest, my michelle and paradise city?

you can clearly hear 3 guitars, and who's playing what... at least I can...

So please don't start this crap... nobody needs it :anger:

it had to be a guitar tech. geez, some people just keep trying to pick nats out of horse shit. ignorance, plain and simple.

and before anyone brings it up, the reason why there's no guitar cables going from guitar to amp is because they have, prepare to be shocked, WIRELESS equipment!!!

ignorance is the gum on the shoe of life................

Never heard of a guitar tech tuning up?

Yeah that seems the most logical explanation

The Rolling Stones and Motley Crue have used backing tapes but not extra musicians

Also, why does everyone use :angry::anger::fuckyou: These faces when someone pastes or quotes something bad about Gn'R?

Mark0FI.... Why, why would you even think to but this kind of crap in here? :anger:

You didn't actually believe what was said in ircquotes? That was just some idiots chatting in irc who have no idea about the band or in music generally.

backup players yeah right...

Edited by JarriUkko

Mark0FI.... Why, why would you even think to but this kind of crab in here? :anger:

You didn't actually believe what was said in ircquotes? That was just some idiots chatting in irc who have no idea about the band or in music generally.

backup players yeah right...

yeah...we don't need crabs!!

It seems that GnR are using extra guitarists on their gigs. I just found Finnish source for this (http://www.ircquotes.net/?101912, in Finnish). This guy says that he saw guitarists playing behind the curtains during the whole show. He was sitting at the side of the stage. I think they are playing the rhythm parts, so the song keeps rocking and guys on stage can concentrate in flashy moves and solos...But anyway, Axl's voice was perfect and that's what counts for me!

So, you fellows, is this very common for bands ? I heard that Rolling Stones might be using them also ?

Yeah,

M

Hahaha.

Thats funny.

Like that story that was said abou V.R. putting another guy behind backstage to do 3rd Guitarist work for them?

Than the next day, Duff himself says that it was the Guitarist for Cheap Trick who was backstage getting his get up ready to do "Surrender" with the band.

So yes, I believe that Source right off the bat!

hahaha.

Besides, maybe it was Izzy helping out that night. Who knows, it could've been the Guitar Tech for the guys.