Ron looked a bit depressed :/

Cjc1706

Seems to me you guys are making a mountain of a molehill. Don't want to call anyone liars, but I didn't see Ron hit anyone or even look too pissed. He wasn't as active as I've seen in some bootlegs (or the previous gigs I went to) but he gave our little pit the horns between solos, so it seems to me he was enjoying himself.

Even if he was a bit down, could just be having a bad day.

Was at the gig today, and it was bloody fantastic, but i noticed that Ron didnt appear for many songs and just left finck and fortus to it and then when he did come out and play he didnt look very happy. There were sound difficulties and axl walked off a couple of times for a break to get them fixed (it was the monitors that wernt working so the band couldnt hear themself play) so it may have been that that upset ron.......... who knows.... just wasnt his normal happy self tonight...... hopefully he will be up and ready to go for the next gig ..

CJ

My thoughts exactly.

I was with another guy who'd seen them at Hammersmith and Download--he hasn't seen/heard any audio/visual footage and even he was like; 'What's up with Bumblefoot?' The only time I saw him smile was when Axl rested on him or something--but even that was fleeting.

Maybe he was having an off day. I didn't see this alleged tiff between Fortus and Bumblefoot, but I hope it's untrue.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Maybe he's realised that a third virtuoso guitarist for a band playing songs from Appetite For Destruction is completely unnecessary.

The fact that he's a ten times better player than the bands lead guitarist would also be a bummer.

Do not hate the man who speaks truths.

Aas soon as they opened the doors, and I rushed to to the front, some roadies were doing soundchecks, and Bumblefoot was just sitting there playing his guitar, looking kinda morose. He then just disappeared and went backstage. I think he was unhappy from the start about something

RON REPLY ME AN EMAIL.... HERE'S THE EXPLANATION FOR WHAT HAPPEND LAST SHOW

--------

<< I was just writing cause de shefield show didn't work to well for you, for what the fans told.

Yeah, my dad just had a heart attack and I had a hard time keeping my shit together

Thanks for being supportive and decent and thoughtful about it all - really appreciate it

bbf

that explains all ...

CJ