Axl Roast

Waxl2002

Guns n' Roses wildman Axl Rose refused to go on stage until he'd had a lamb roast. The 44-year-old lead singer of the self-styled world's most dangerous band, demanded a slap-up lamb roast dinner, complete with Yorkshire puddings, mint sauce, and gravy before the sell-out gig.

See the link below

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/evening...-name_page.html

I dont get it? I mean the man has to eat.. WTF..He cant even eat without the media up his ass. WTF.. as far as of being late. That is tradional GnR. People should expect that. Im sure the ones who have seen GnR years ago should know the band goes on late. Im not saying the lateness is a good thing or not. But should be expected. I wish the media would leave Axl alone!!! Doesnt the media ever review the concert itself? I never hear a review, I just hear about the bad that this man does and who knows whats the truth? Media twisted shit around all the time. :anger: We will never hear the truth.

Edited by sweetchildofmine62

Thats why Axl will fail in the US. The funny thing is that all these people think it's great. Actions like that is a big FU to the fans, it's ok to make fans wait, but as soon as a beer hits the stage then boo hoo i'm not going to play unless u stop. Then to screw the fans from Paradise City! Mybe it works in second rate countries but good ol U.S will tell Axl to lick it's balls.

maybe he did it up after the show... but a lead singer eating a meal like that before a concert?!... that sounds downright silly... like having a few burgers before the World Cup final

Yeah. He cant/shouldn't eat like that before a gig.

Thats why Axl will fail in the US. The funny thing is that all these people think it's great. Actions like that is a big FU to the fans, it's ok to make fans wait, but as soon as a beer hits the stage then boo hoo i'm not going to play unless u stop. Then to screw the fans from Paradise City! Mybe it works in second rate countries but good ol U.S will tell Axl to lick it's balls.

I didnt say it was ok to be late for a concert and make fans wait. all im saying it should be expected. Axl is never going to change on and off stage. Im just pissed cause the media always finds the bad in a person to write about.

Thanks for posting. I like how in the article a student said that Axl was to be on stage at 9:30, but he came around 10:15 and people were pissed off. Was that really that much of a suprise? <_<

it wouldnt surprise me. But maybe it was for the newer fans of his.

Axl Rose will never fail! if you hate axl so bad just stop listening to his music. theres plenty others out there that will do worse than boo hoo if stupid fans throw stuff on stage that could hit them or the band. I know id get pissed, many times axl has dodged things and still kept on singing, but damn maybe he doesnt like it all the time.

I don't buy it! I find it hard to believe that he had a roast dinner before he came out and that is why he was "late".

NO ONE who has plans to run around on stage would eat a huge roast dinner as this article implies before a concert! Not unless he wants to blow chunks at his fans.

The article says he was 45 mintes late. Isn't that just tardy?

Seriously.. are people really complaining about Axl being 45 minutes late? That is actually typical waiting time for a band to come on and nowhere near the two hours I waited at the Hammerstein. Fans should know by now that he always goes on late, that's what he does. If you don't like it, don't go to his shows.

yeah again, its pretty much impossible to eat a roast dinner then run around onstage after unless he kept running off to throw it up again find that story a tad ridiculous. A guy like axl? I wouldnt be surprised if he has his own nutroinist orpersonal chefor something, im sure he has someone advising him on howto keep fit, so this would include his eating also. Im studying sport and exercise science, one of the most important rule before any exercise is to eat the right kind of food no more than 2 hours before vigourous exercise, and man ive seen axl run about that stage, if thats not vigourous exercise i dunno what is!

as for bing late, thats to be expected! its shocking when they turn up on time. and its more rock n roll :P

well then thats fruit, thats not too bad that will keep his sugar levels up so he has more energy for the show. as for the stuff its in what is it? pastry? I've no idea what that is!

..that's lifeblood in vienna...

..we have a lot of sweet delicious things like that...we are known for that..

:)