07.23.06 - Manchester Evening News Arena, Manchester, England

The Sandman

Great concert!

People were really Awesome got some great pics aswell, will post when i get cred!

Great meeting some of ya again and for the first time!

Ahh what a concert.

And Dory, you should of been standing like! Twas great, although i kinda ducked when axl threw his mic into the crowed, then i realised what it was, by then i didnt know where i was with people pushing. And around us there were tittys coming out and beer going over them, and us. Thanks anna. :P

Edited by Shearaxl

Sorry guys, had phone issues half way through. Then train broke down on the way home.

R.

Haha the train thing was sooo annoying wasn't it? We must of gone through Oxford Road about five times. So glad when it finally pulled into Preston!

Edited by Rock N Roll

And Dory, you should of been standing like! Twas great, although i kinda ducked when axl threw his mic into the crowed, then i realised what it was, by then i didnt know where i was with people pushing. And around us there were tittys coming out and beer going over them, and us. Thanks anna. :P

I know!!!

I'm envious...

If I was with you guys I would have done it too!

Damn oppourtune moment not arriving... <_<

*fumes*

Great concert!

People were really Awesome got some great pics aswell, will post when i get cred!

Great meeting some of ya again and for the first time!

Ahh what a concert.

I'm really gonna have to upload that pic aren't I?! Or give Leigh a nudge...

a night of pure greatness, axl was in fine form, in a great mood, no fuck ups, the crowd were loud and giving it their all, and even though captain was late we had loads of boobs to look at - well they were stood right next to me infact then we caught on and added are own - so for that a big boobie crue big hand has to go to Anna-Mae

Well guys and girls, I can safely say thats the best concert I've ever been to. Apart from the fiasco beforehand, where my arranged meet up with everyone went completely tits up. And while I was waiting for everyone to come to Lloyds, which is where I thought we were all meeting, I spent about £30 on the quiz machine! :lol:

So apart from obviously being disappointed by not meeting up with everyone, it was a fuckin amazin show. Stood by the big technical bit in the middle of the floor for a bit of show, and forced my way to the front for a while too. All the band were on song, and I loved it when Axl put the union jack flag on!

The crowd were awesome, especially the birds who kept everyone entertained while we waiting for GNR.... thanks Anna! :P

All in all, best show ever, but I was gutted not to meet everyone. Hope to see ppl about some other time!

Grimo.

Edited by Grimo85