November 8

rougerckr

h3 iz doo1ng sumth1ng l1k3 teh illusionz! |3ut, putt1n' ouT on teh w3dn3sd4y!

h0m4ns!

What :question: ????

He is doing something like the Illusions, but instead of putitn' out two albums, he's puttin' it out on Wednesday.

Oh man!

at first I thought that "h0m4ns!" meant homos!

when I hear it from Axl i'll believe it...and when I do i'll drink myself to unconsiousness (sp?) and wake up the day it is released...

That's my plan. I'll believe it from Axl or if they announce it on their OFFICIAL website.

Hahahaha.

That place should be run by Geocite since there is usually no one ever really putting News there, that way it would be free for them to host it.

Even they cant have a date right.

When you search it, it says it is coming out May 2oo6.

So ... I cannot wait for May to come up. I am going to be infront of Tower Records as if Star Wars was coming out with a fourth movie or maybe if Rocky made a comeback!

Early Christmas Gift?....you must be a new fan.

Uncle Axl has failed to deleiver of many Holidays.

My guess....2006 will come and go.....Something bad will happen during the US tour and then its back to the studio.....new line-up...delay...delay......a New Years gig......quite for a long time..

Botton line---Axl will have to pass....and Fernado will release a box set.

LJ

hahaha new fan ya right pal and when i said an early christmas gift it was a joke listen when the album is out its out

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, I'm not making a new thread for this so I'll just put it here.

I checked out HMV today in downtown Toronto (Eaton Center). In the GN'R section they've got a CD case with a piece of yellow paper inside which says: New Guns N' Roses, Fall 2006. Or something real close to that. Nothing official, no backround pics, it's just like they printed these things on a printer in the store and stuck them in a jewel case. I noticed they have the same thing for other bands, I think Incubus was the other band I saw but who gives a shit about them right?

Anyways this isn't really anything new, we've heard that they are doing this in the UK. Just thought I'd mention they seem to be doing it over here now too.

And no I don't have a pic. Trust me, it's not worth the trouble.

Edited by KBear

I checked out HMV today in downtown Toronto (Eaton Center). In the GN'R section they've got a CD case with a piece of yellow paper inside which says: New Guns N' Roses, Fall 2006. Or something real close to that. Nothing official, no backround pics, it's just like they printed these things on a printer in the store and stuck them in a jewel case. I noticed they have the same thing for other bands, I think Incubus was the other band I saw but who gives a shit about them right?

Anyways this isn't really anything new, we've heard that they are doing this in the UK. Just thought I'd mention they seem to be doing it over here now too.

No worries, somebody beat you to it anyways. Scroll up

You're the last person I would be skeptical of, so I believe you w/o the pic...thanks for telling us though.

I wonder if New Orleans has an HMV...I wonder if they can spell HMV in New Orleans...I wonder if they even know who Guns N Roses is down here

Edited by 3rd Wheel

No worries, somebody beat you to it anyways. Scroll up

Dammit!! It's even on the same page! Where's the embarassed smilie? :lol:

Why is this thread 3 pages long? :question:

Random comments from random radio dj are not a reliable source. If the release date is announced through the radio, it will most likely come from Axl himself. The same thing goes for whatever the record stores might say, all they know is "fall 2006".

*CLOSED*