Does this happen to anyone else?

*ParadiseCityGirl*

I could listening to say november rain on repeat all day, get sick of it and the next day listen to it again and say I love this song. I'm like that to a majority of GnR songs.

I wish I was like that. I can't listen to Gn'R anymore because once you listen too much, you start to notice imperfections with songs. For example, the drums that GnR use are annoying, they ruin the songs for me. They aren't deep or loud enough, and they are too tight. :no:

you must be talking about the illusion albums. thank you matt sorum. :anger:

on the bright side, brain and frank are both better techincally and not so 'tight'

I could listening to say november rain on repeat all day, get sick of it and the next day listen to it again and say I love this song. I'm like that to a majority of GnR songs.

I wish I was like that. I can't listen to Gn'R anymore because once you listen too much, you start to notice imperfections with songs. For example, the drums that GnR use are annoying, they ruin the songs for me. They aren't deep or loud enough, and they are too tight. :no:

you must be talking about the illusion albums. thank you matt sorum. :anger:

on the bright side, brain and frank are both better techincally and not so 'tight'

For the most part I was talking about Matt, but I don't think the drums on AFD were loud or deep enough. It annoys me for some reason.

This is one of the many reasons I love Blues.

Because every song is equally boring so you dont have time to love it?

No, because it never gets boring.

Yes, due to it's simplicity.

:rolleyes:

Wow, you guys crack me up with your humorous attitude.

this is one of the problems i have with Classic Rock radio. they beat the same songs into the ground by artists like Led Zeppelin who have so many songs worthy of playing. if they would play a greater number of songs then it wouldn't be such an ass-whippin' everytime i hear "Hey, hey Mama.....". why not play "Gallow's Pole" or "The Rover"? why does it have to be the same 7 or 8 songs?

I have that with Metallica. I have their first 5 albums and those were the first records I ever bought so I listened to them every day for like 5 months. Now I listen to each maybe once a year.

Never had that with GNR, Paradise City bored me for a while but I recently started to love it again. I listen to AFD maybe once/twice a month now and I still love it.