..official keep-us-informed-thread...

sixtus

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, Axl deserves credit for trying to do the show, even with his illness. It probably was Baz who told him to stop, otherwise I believe he would have blown his voice out completely and for good.

Congratulations, Axl, get well and get the damn album out... Along with a US tour.

GOT THIS IN MY EMAIL

GUNS N ROSES // THE SILENCE IS ILLUSION

NEWSLETTER Issue 481 (July 31, 2006)

//part of the gunsnroses.us news team//

LONDON II

Guns just ended the last show of their European Tour 2006 and, well, it was a surprise. Sebastian Bach sang the encore while Axl Rose had left the stage. According to Baz, he blew out his voice last night and was asked not to perform today, but he did and had to stop during Nightrain.

After a short break, Guns will rock the states!

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

sorry guys, as someone else said i guess the reason everyone backstage was tense is because axl was ill and they were afraid of a walk-off or something......i still dunno why a new song wasnt played, unless my friend just heard wrong. or maybe it was planned before and they cut it short because he was sick. i guess we wont know for now tho.

:lol: you guys actually thought they were going to perform new songs? Get out of here...

It's easy to talk when the show is already over. Where were you an hour ago?

What do you mean? I never thought they would perform new songs at the last gig to begin with.

...And if you must know I just got home. :confused:

I dont think that "high blood pressure" is the proper reason... You can get a pills for that problem....

I think the reason is the acoustic gig yesterdays night..... And uncle Axl blew his voice up.... :(

Nevertheless, the last GNR gig in the European Tour ended up with one original member of the band... Izzy Stradlin rock3:D

M.