new song tonight and cd release date!

i posted this in anything goes as well...but in case you miss it there...thought it would here too...but its not news so i wont post it under there...

as i said in another post i have a friend who is a roadie with the band, sound technician who handles equipment backstage, he rarely gets a chance to talk to bandmembers or anything since hes just a roadie but he does hear stuff backstage, and he told me there are plans to play one new song on the final show of this tour and that axl will officially announce CD release date with an image of the album on the big screen on stage, and after announcing the release date is when he'll play a new song. my friend doesnt know what song is plannong in being polayed though.

i posted this in anything goes as well...but in case you miss it there...thought it would here too...but its not news so i wont post it under there...

as i said in another post i have a friend who is a roadie with the band, sound technician who handles equipment backstage, he rarely gets a chance to talk to bandmembers or anything since hes just a roadie but he does hear stuff backstage, and he told me there are plans to play one new song on the final show of this tour and that axl will officially announce CD release date with an image of the album on the big screen on stage, and after announcing the release date is when he'll play a new song. my friend doesnt know what song is plannong in being polayed though.

I doubt it, but we'll see ;)

R.

if you lie...we chop off dick (in japanese voice)

:heart:

Edited by 3rd Wheel

And feed it to Kaneda?

well ok when i spoke to my friend again he said it wasnt just one person who said this. he works with a crew of guys back stage and some of them have higher authorization i guess, so there were a lot of rumors going around back stage. he overheard two guys with security passes discussing something about the album but he had to move to the other side of the stage so didnt hvae a chance to pick up on what tehy were talking about. this was last night. anyway i really hope its true, that would kick ass to have a new song and cd release date.

That would be totally killer if it is true! It doesn't sound to crazy though...seems pretty possible! :shades:

Is this the last date of the tour?

Today's gig is the last of the Europe/UK tour. It has been said on here that Guns N' Roses will announce a U.S. tour in August or something. :shades:

I hope they don't play any new songs, they need to save some for the album.

But a release date would be incredible cool.

I don't think any of it will happen though

do you think they will actually put the leaked song's on the cd i think not maybe so but i think there are a bunch of good song's we haven't heard yet so i hope they do play a new song tonight!

:sleeper: