Love and laughter

afterthebath

It's fake. It's an unrealesed El Presidente song.

1. It is not on the El Presidente album,

2. No one has found the full song yet, so it is likely there is no "Love and Laughter" by El Presidente, Smashing Pumpkins or any other band this is claimed to be,

3. They don't have shredding and industrial music - not the type of rock of either band really.

Don't believe what GNRReincarnated posted after I was banned - right now they are claiming to have rare footage of Axl backstage before yesterday's gig which is actually edited footage of Superman Returns:

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic....63&start=18

Edited by RedEurope

2. No one has found the full song yet, so it is likely there is no "Love and Laughter" by El Presidente, Smashing Pumpkins or any other band this is claimed to be,

3. They don't have shredding and industrial music - not the type of rock of either band really.

Don't believe what GNRReincarnated posted after I was banned - right now they are claiming to have rare footage of Axl backstage before yesterday's gig which is actually edited footage of Superman Returns:

This is a message from "the leaker":

it was leaked to me and i released it not knowing it was fake.

Turns out it is an unreleased El Presidente song.

Sorry if I mislead anyone, my intentions were not to put out a "fake leak" which is why it's deleted from youtube no

I posted this like this because I respect the "the leakers" privacy, he can step out if he wants of course.

Sorry if I mislead anyone, my intentions were not to put out a "fake leak" which is why it's deleted from youtube no

I posted this like this because I respect the "the leakers" privacy, he can step out if he wants of course.

This is gonna look stupid but I know who wrote that message and it is fake.:lol:

This is gonna look stupid but I know who wrote that message and it is fake.:lol:

*GASP* JUST LIKE THE SONG :shocked:!