Send your best wishes to Axl

gnr=axl

man, i dont understand, even when he is sick some people still put him down and worry about the fuckin album coming out, who gives a shit, always thinking of themselves. damn! Hope you feel better soon Axl.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, hope he feels better. It was awesome the way he still went on with show despite that. Needless to say, having low blood pressure sucks. I believe one of the things that causes it is dehydration :book: so drink plenty of fluids, go to bed early and watch the Price is Right all morning--tis the bane of every ailment :)

Edited by Whee1010

man, i dont understand, even when he is sick some people still put him down and worry about the fuckin album coming out, who gives a shit, always thinking of themselves. damn! Hope you feel better soon Axl.

I agree Pebbles. People need to learn a little respect, damn! He made it all the way throught Nightrain. He could of just said "Fuck it!" and not even show. I hope you feel better soon Axl! Can't wait till the U.S. Tour! rock3

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

Hey i don't know what is wrong with Axl but apparently doctors told him not to perform tonight and he had to leave halfway through Nightrain cos he was ill and didn't come back out.

So wish him your best to get better soon guys.

suck it up axe man! lay off the booze! sober your ass up! no one can help but your own self!

peace out mofo's