Did you see my crowd surfing? (yellow t-shirt, sun glasses)

BossArky

Did anyone see me go flying over their heades during Welcome to the Jungle, Mr Brownstone and Paradise City? I was the fellow with the yellow t-shirt and shades! Made it up over the barrier each time and was dragged out by security. The second time the main security guy told me that he was going to kick me out.... so I pretended that I had bust up my knee upon landing and they put me in a wheel chair and lifted me off into the emergency room at the back where I got put onto a bed and had ice applied to my knee. I felt kind of guilty about wasting their time... but there was no one else sick or injured and there was loads of staff around... plus it saved me getting kicked out. I hobbled back up the corridor and then sprinted down the steps into the crowd again! Crowd surfing to Paradise City was the best, hoping that I was caught on some video footage or pictures! What a concert!

but when you get kicked in your head and when security are in your face blocking the show, its not exactly the higlight of the night

that's a problem easily fixed by:

1. dodging any feet like objects at head level.

2. crowd surfing over security to a better spot.

but when you get kicked in your head and when security are in your face blocking the show, its not exactly the higlight of the night

2. crowd surfing over security to a better spot.

its a concert a rock concert its gonna be rougth ure in a moshpit for f**k face its meant to be rougth if u dont like crowd surfers get a seat in future!!!!

???

how can i see there feet? i was right the front , why would i look to the back!?

Sorry, but i agree! Crowd surfers really fuck me off, i know they're having fun, but it ruins my fun, all i want to do is sing move around a bit and listen to the music whilst not offending or bothering anyone. Instead i get pushed shoved, find myself in the middle of moshing twats who are huge bikers thumping and elbowing, then some fucking crowd surfer comes over as you say and kicks you in the head!

They even had a go at me because i didn't help carry him over, he wasn't injured so :fuckyou:

Sorry for the rant, but bollocks! :anger:

Glad you had fun though you crazy yellow tshirted surfer you!

LIZ :P

Chill the beans folks. I was pretty careful not to boot anyone in the head, although sitting at a bus stop after a concert one fellow did say that I kicked him in the head... but was fine with an apology.

I found the atmosphere amongst the fans to be great, and nobody punched or mauled me whilst crowd surfing. The people behind and in front of me were very helpful getting me up and holding me up in the first place. If they didn't like it then they wouldn't have helped elevate me. I wish I could say the same about the time I spent standing in the crowd, where elbows, heads and fists were flying all the time.

To those begrudgers I hope you are the ones I tricked out of my way by pretending I was bringing the second pint in my hand to my friend horesbox at the front. Haha.

Anyway, its a rock concert, ... so if you are down at the front standing then you must expect a bit of crowd surfing... if not keen on that then get a seat next time... you'll probably have a better view and you can put on your lipstick every 10 minutes too.

Some mosh pits go too far (usually dependant on the music).

Im all for a crowd getting into the music and bouncing around (which creates roughness occasionally), but theres a point where it becomes ridiculous, and sometimes crowd surfind crosses that line. The whole culture is so idiotic, uncivilised, unsophisticated, primitive, bogan, (just about any word I can use to describe people of low brain calibre). Anyone who pushes people around for the sake of it is just an idiot.

The reason I have a problem with it isn't because im not "Man" enough to take it, as Ive been in many moshpits and endured them without any problems, but rather that I want my main focus to be on watching my favourite band up on stage - Not having to work out how I am going to stand vertical because some greasy little 16 year old little shits want to fuck around.

I guess crowd surfing probably isn't as bad as some other stuff that gets on my nerves, but whats the point? Like dont you want to watch the band play? isn't that why you paid enourmous sums of money to go and see the band?

Anyways, I guess the point I make is that it is ok for someone to enjoy a concert howevor they want to, but it is unfair when that comes to the detriment of another persons enjoyment.

Some mosh pits go too far (usually dependant on the music).

Im all for a crowd getting into the music and bouncing around (which creates roughness occasionally), but theres a point where it becomes ridiculous, and sometimes crowd surfind crosses that line. The whole culture is so idiotic, uncivilised, unsophisticated, primitive, bogan, (just about any word I can use to describe people of low brain calibre). Anyone who pushes people around for the sake of it is just an idiot.

The reason I have a problem with it isn't because im not "Man" enough to take it, as Ive been in many moshpits and endured them without any problems, but rather that I want my main focus to be on watching my favourite band up on stage - Not having to work out how I am going to stand vertical because some greasy little 16 year old little shits want to fuck around.

I guess crowd surfing probably isn't as bad as some other stuff that gets on my nerves, but whats the point? Like dont you want to watch the band play? isn't that why you paid enourmous sums of money to go and see the band?

Anyways, I guess the point I make is that it is ok for someone to enjoy a concert howevor they want to, but it is unfair when that comes to the detriment of another persons enjoyment.

Here here.... You put that much better than me, and to everyone else who says gets seats, no why should i when i am happy with the experience in the crowd and being near the stage (much better than seats) when only a few idiots ruin things?!

I pay very good money to get there, and as i don't drive, plus live in the middle of nowhere, it takes a lot of working out and money to be with the band i love, i don't ruin anyone elses fun, i expect the same respect back.

LIZ

How to solve problems with crowd surfers?

Hit really hard in their general direction when the're above you. Aim for the face, belly or balls!

Noo, don't say that. When I was crowd surfing at DragonForce, and I ACCIDENTALLY kicked a guy in the face, he punched me in the leg! I was like WTF dude! And I was being groped and shit. :lol: And then someone took off my shoe.......Idk why. But yeah, crowd surfers are a bit annoying sometimes when they come into your direction. But I'm always in the mosh pits and stuff. But one time some fucking kid was crowd surfing and they tossed him towards the mosh pit and kicked me right in the mouth! :fuckyou:

How to solve problems with crowd surfers?

Hit really hard in their general direction when the're above you. Aim for the face, belly or balls!

Noo, don't say that. When I was crowd surfing at DragonForce, and I ACCIDENTALLY kicked a guy in the face, he punched me in the leg! I was like WTF dude! And I was being groped and shit. :lol: And then someone took off my shoe.......Idk why. But yeah, crowd surfers are a bit annoying sometimes when they come into your direction. But I'm always in the mosh pits and stuff. But one time some fucking kid was crowd surfing and they tossed him towards the mosh pit and kicked me right in the mouth! :fuckyou:

Haha accidently kicked someone - well it was hardly an accident if you made the decision to force your body onto other people and force them to have to hold your weight (when 90% of people dont want to). I mean thats what crowd surfing is! You deserved it.