SIMILARITY?!...(RIYAD VS. IS IT ANY WONDER?)

WiLLy"The Kid"

hi all

I was just wondering if you maybe hear the SIMILARITY guitar tunes of an artist KEANE and his song IS IT ANY WONDER with RIYAD AND THE BEDUINS (THE OPENING PART WITH GUITAR TUNES) :)

check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GGy7j3jg5w...%20any%20wonder

well...I'm sure it's another rip of of excusive masterpiece of Axl Rose

1st.... the album title of OFSPRING

2nd...KEAN vs. BEDUINS

3rd...NIN vs. GNR

...and more to come? :blink:

I'm sorry Axl...you're too late!

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

Yes I am sure that Keane have listened to a GN'R song which has been played very rarely and is unheard of by those whom are not hardcore GN'R fans then decided to intentionally rip it off.

Hehe just a coincidence, sounds a little bit similar I guess.

it almost has a better like sound.

That's what I thought when I heard the intro. I was like "Oh my god, Better's on the radio!". But then I realized it was just that Keane song with those horrible lyrics. BAH...

Exactly the beginning sounds just like 'Better' not like Riyad. But the thing is that Keane doesn't use guitars and they say they made the sound with a piano <_<:fuckyou:

it almost has a better like sound.

That's what I thought when I heard the intro. I was like "Oh my god, Better's on the radio!". But then I realized it was just that Keane song with those horrible lyrics. BAH...

Exactly the beginning sounds just like 'Better' not like Riyad. But the thing is that Keane doesn't use guitars and they say they made the sound with a piano <_<:fuckyou:

How can you get Better from that :blink: Ok it has a same kind of sound(not even really close) for couple secs there but otherwise I cant make Better out of that.