Guitarists

GNRrocks3

Guitarists  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone can clearly tell the songs apart, but I do agree a lot of their songs are similar, and I have no problem with that because they all kick ass.

Their new CD Inhuman Rampage really impressed me. I was on the fence with them before that. The guitar, and keytar work is just amazing.

Kev don't take any of this personaly because I think your a decent guy.

Listening to Pink Floyd is = to watch paint dry or grass grow. You can claim that they are fantastic original artists, but come on. Even the 3-5 minute Dragonforce solos are put to shame by the incredibly long, and dull intros, and the gaps in the songs. If it wern't for the slow, and incredibly simplistic guitar line that fills those dead space, they would be unlistenable.

Sure not all their songs are like that, but what a fucking waste of talent if your crowd has to be EXTREMELY high just to make your music listenable.

Oh, and if you pull out the emotion card:

Ill give you this one, but for a different reason. Emotion is a lot easier to emote when your singing in whispers, and playing 1/4 bps. I mean they have to do somthing because they can't just sit in a circle and jam motionless, or could they?

Oh, and in case you pull out the "Give me a break they play chill music" card:

I've heard "chill" music that's just as good as any Pink Floyd instrumental from pre-pubescent boys with Sony's Acid Pro music program. All they need is a cheap mic, and a book of poetry.

you just lost a shitload of cred, man. nobody since mozart himself has been able to pick his notes as wisely as gilmour.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can clearly tell the songs apart, but I do agree a lot of their songs are similar, and I have no problem with that because they all kick ass.

Their new CD Inhuman Rampage really impressed me. I was on the fence with them before that. The guitar, and keytar work is just amazing.

Kev don't take any of this personaly because I think your a decent guy.

Listening to Pink Floyd is = to watch paint dry or grass grow. You can claim that they are fantastic original artists, but come on. Even the 3-5 minute Dragonforce solos are put to shame by the incredibly long, and dull intros, and the gaps in the songs. If it wern't for the slow, and incredibly simplistic guitar line that fills those dead space, they would be unlistenable.

Sure not all their songs are like that, but what a fucking waste of talent if your crowd has to be EXTREMELY high just to make your music listenable.

Oh, and if you pull out the emotion card:

Ill give you this one, but for a different reason. Emotion is a lot easier to emote when your singing in whispers, and playing 1/4 bps. I mean they have to do somthing because they can't just sit in a circle and jam motionless, or could they?

Oh, and in case you pull out the "Give me a break they play chill music" card:

I've heard "chill" music that's just as good as any Pink Floyd instrumental from pre-pubescent boys with Sony's Acid Pro music program. All they need is a cheap mic, and a book of poetry.

Hmm, fair enough. At least you can back up your opinion :)