axl is not taking illegal drugs

Buckets of Rain

Here's a question for you people who insist that Axl couldn't possibly enjoy Splenda... Have you guys really had any experience with it? Hung around with people who enjoy it?

Some people around these parts think drug takin' is a sin!

Seriously, Axl is a rich rockstar who goes to a lot of A-list parties. I'd be dissapointed if he wasn't doing the occasional line or two.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a question for you people who insist that Axl couldn't possibly enjoy Splenda... Have you guys really had any experience with it? Hung around with people who enjoy it?

Some people around these parts think drug takin' is a sin!

Seriously, Axl is a rich rockstar who goes to a lot of A-list parties. I'd be dissapointed if he wasn't doing the occasional line or two.

U'd be disappointed???

:question:

Oh, for fucks sake, we wouldn't want rumors about Axl Rose and drug taking to start circulating, would we?! He has the squeaky clean image of a rockstar to uphold!

So many uptight people. :sleeper:

its not trying to be uptight... its just no one can prove whether he does or doesn't do coke.....

Oh, for fucks sake, we wouldn't want rumours about Axl Rose and drug taking to start circulating, would we?! He has the squeaky clean image of a rockstar to uphold!

And if I tighten up my hole you may never see the light again! - rock3

Oh, for fucks sake, we wouldn't want rumours about Axl Rose and drug taking to start circulating, would we?! He has the squeaky clean image of a rockstar to uphold!

And if I tighten up my hole you may never see the light again! - rock3

:rofl-lol:

axl could be looking at this right now, wondering why he has put so much effort in to getting into shape because all the fans ever do is speculate about the negative things around him.

i think he would rather do some coke and fuck some hot pussy models then read speculations of his private life

mmmm models :kiss:

Axl seems to be having a good time in recent months. so what? you only live once. I doubt he is going to become a self-destructive junkie or it would have happened years ago like it did with Adler. (no disrespect to Steven intended)

finally....nice!!!!

i miss steven :unsure:

Edited by aries41690

i'm sure he enjoys the occasional line. it would certainly help him perform, and would explain his youthful energy. it would also begin to explain why he starts shows late, and plays gigs till 6AM, and his fights.

Although I don't believe he's doing tons of blow, these are all really valid points.

plus, on insanely expensive coke, the comedown isn't bad at all. there's almost no downside besides the chance of overdose- which is easily avoided by common sense.

This is true. Good coke, which I'm sure if Axl is doing any it's good, does not make you sketchy like shit coke.

I'm willing to be the people who acknowledge that Splenda is Axl speak for coke have a little more experience with the drug.

I'm currently enjoying some Splenda. LOL!

:xmasssanta:

The guy was up the night before until silly o'clock getting pissed out his face and then towards the end of the gig had to go off.... he was clearly hungover, and the low blood pressure was the best excuse Merck could come up with...

As people have said during nightrain he retched or summat - I think he went off to blow chunks and felt shit so didn't come back on.

He should have done some coke after nightrain (during the wait before the encore), got blown by a model and come back out he would have been fine!!

but anyway stop reading far too much into this and accept he just couldn't keep up with the people of the UK when it comes to drinking! :P

LP

Edited by Longpig

The guy was up the night before until silly o'clock getting pissed out his face and then towards the end of the gig had to go off.... he was clearly hungover, and the low blood pressure was the best excuse Merck could come up with...

As people have said during nightrain he retched or summat - I think he went off to blow chunks and felt shit so didn't come back on.

He should have done some coke after nightrain (during the wait before the encore), got blown by a model and come back out he would have been fine!!

but anyway stop reading far too much into this and accept he just couldn't keep up with the people of the UK when it comes to drinking! :P

LP

:o