Do you think chinese democracy Will be then end of GnR?

Foster

Bands always keep there classics so I doubt it's the end of GnR playing the old tunes.

I'm guessing that they'll keep the MASSIVE songs like WTTJ, ISE, Brownstone, SCOM, PC, NR, Patience, LALD, YCBM, Nightrain, but there's still a fair amount of room in the set list for new songs.

I mean TAY, MM, OTGM, KOHD, Can all be replaced easily without much concern. Plus there's a LOT of solos knocking about at the minute, and these can be cut down, and have them as 1 minute intros to songs. Giving more time for the new songs.

Then there's the 4/5 new songs they play (on average) at the minute, plus the extra new songs created by dropping the 4 songs above. So you can rotate the 13 new songs on the album between the 8/9 spaces in the gig.

That would be a cool set list I think...

LP

Sjakalen Posted Today, 05:45 AM

itys gonna be a reunion. within 5 years

He 's right. I personally would like Chinese Democracy to be released and toured and release the watever second album he 's planning to release that he 's been working on for as well and tour it, then reunite with , Matt, Duff and put in Izzy/Gilby or hopefully both of them( rock3 ) and bring back Guns N' Roses with the prime line-up and keep doing albums with reunited Gn'R till they retire. I mean sure this new band is nice but it would not be a very dignified way of finishing the band.

Sjakalen Posted Today, 05:45 AM

itys gonna be a reunion. within 5 years

He 's right. I personally would like Chinese Democracy to be released and toured and release the watever second album he 's planning to release that he 's been working on for as well and tour it, then reunite with , Matt, Duff and put in Izzy/Gilby or hopefully both of them( rock3 ) and bring back Guns N' Roses with the prime line-up and keep doing albums with reunited Gn'R till they retire. I mean sure this new band is nice but it would not be a very dignified way of finishing the band.

:sleeper: *sigh* reunion...slash...gilby...duff...izzy...chinese...spaghetti...get in the ring...teddy bear... :sleeper:

THERE WILL BE NO REUNION!