Do you think chinese democracy Will be then end of GnR?

Foster

Do you think chinese democracy Will be then end of GnR

i was thinking when the album is released , they will go on a world tour, But

Theyd be playing CD songs

And ditching the songs that we love?

Well thats just me

Edited by jack99

END is a strong word, If there were to do away with the classics theyd lose some of there fans, i personally like the new stuff

Axl has no intention of denying us GNR fans something we enjoy :xmasssanta: (rock in rio 2001)

But they deny us Estranged , civil war, dont cry...........

Edited by Foster

END is a strong word, If there were to do away with the classics theyd lose some of there fans, i personally like the new stuff

Who cares if they lose some of their fans? I love the old line-up, but I like this one too and I think Gn'R has already lost some fans the moment Slash left the band.

But I don't think and hope that Chinese Democracy will be the end of Gn'R; I agree that it'll be a new chapter in the history of Gn'R; I wish Axl all the luck in the world and don't mind too much if the CD doesn't come out this year; Axl will release it when he thinks it's ready.

Axl has no intention of denying us GNR fans something we enjoy :xmasssanta: (rock in rio 2001)

True, but they are ditching many good ol' melodies that we'd enjoy ....

And.... [also from 2001 rio :D .... They'll be back next summer with whole bunch of new songs.... ;) ] :P

M.

I wouldn't worry about that happening. They will always play some classics. I hope they play a lot of CD, but I think that depends on the success of the album. If it does well, they will play more new songs and if it doesn't they will play less. If the other 2 albums are really coming soon hopefully they will start to add some of those to the set. It will be a gradual thing, not a rapid change. I look forward to seeing the band evolve.

CD is not the end-it is a new beginning.

I don't think Axl will ever let go of the old stuff.

I guess the tours after CD will be the reveresed version of the tour we just had. Where to old songs will be as rare as the new songs are now.

Just what I think

-Unknown

imo after cd and average 20 song set will have about 10 or 12 new songs and the other 8 or so divided up between afd and uyi and patience.

You mean LIES right :confused:

patience is pretty much the only song they played. used to love her once or twice but thats it.

When guns n roses were on the UYI tour they were still singing some of the 'Get in the ring" tour songs. and Axl said he has atleast enough material already for 3 albums which i think he mentioned it when he was on the trunk show. The only way guns will stop playing is when they get to old and call it a day. Too too many fans and dedicated ones.