GN'R in Las Vegas 16.9 & 17.9.2006!

Wando

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you gotta be 21 to go to this show?

Probably not, they usually issue wrist bands. Some shows are some aren't at this place. I would call the hotel directly. Don't listen to anyone on the forum unless they can provide a link, people talk out of their asses.

I live in Vegas, I have been to a lot of concerts at the Joint. Most have been all ages. A few comedy shows were 21 and over.

Actually, I just checked the site and it doesn't say anything about having to be over 21 and it does for a few other shows but yes, calling would be a good idea.

Anyone want to hazard a guess at ticket prices ? I hope hope hope their about the same as NYC..after airfdare and hotel Ill be wiped out. Other shows there are around 80...but someone mentioned the last GNR show in Vegas was 120.

Yeah but that was on new years everything is outrageous in Vegas that time of year. the tickets for the 2001 tour were about $45 bucks(show was canceled but I had my tickets). I would say the tickets will be anywhere from $50-$85 bucks

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=34346.0

Edited by Mr_Sparkle

Anyone want to hazard a guess at ticket prices ? I hope hope hope their about the same as NYC..after airfdare and hotel Ill be wiped out. Other shows there are around 80...but someone mentioned the last GNR show in Vegas was 120.

Yeah but that was on new years everything is outrageous in Vegas that time of year. the tickets for the 2001 tour were about $45 bucks(show was canceled but I had my tickets). I would say the tickets will be anywhere from $50-$85 bucks

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=34346.0

I don't think they will run much more than the Hammerstein warm ups, god knows GNR doesn't really need the $$$, 80-85 sounds about right considering the size of the venue...

Oh and note to self: do not make trades with A_D ;)

You two should just fuck already.

Back on topic -

If I was only going to see one of the LA / Vegas shows, which would you recommend and why?

The vegas shows will be much more intimate. In a venue like The Joint there really are no bad seats. I saw Aerosmith there in 02 and its a cool place if u havent been there.

Man I had been planning on seeing them when they played Vegas from day one, but it falls on one of the worst possible weekends for me. The Florida vs. Tennessee football game is that weekend and there is no way I'm missing that, but I could fly out that night after the game and see Guns on Sunday. My boss owes me a free weekend in Vegas that I was saving for this moment, so we'll see, of course getting a ticket isn't going to be the easiest thing in the world either.