If you are dying to know if they are coming to your town!!!

goldfinger19

That's what I do and often if it is booked then they will tell you about it even if it isn't yet announced formally. It's simple and it might get you all the info you are so desperately craving. I just called the ACC in Toronto, and they have nothing booked as of yet. Sounds like November though.

They are gonna play in Monreal & Ottawa in November according to the places I called :unsure:

The Chris Pitman phone sex line isn't a reliable source, Jackamo. How many times do I have to tell you?

I'm only jokin', Jackie.

Don't call me Jackie :anger:

lol, bitch.

Pffft... I don't see why GandR keeps wasting their talents on lesser nations. What about THE USA?! We're the world's only super power. We bought democracy to Iraq, which is pretty much China. GandR should play five shows here for every one show on foreign soil.

i cant believe ur actually serious. i doubt uve left the us in ur life. no wonder george bush is still in power. :rolleyes:

Pffft... I don't see why GandR keeps wasting their talents on lesser nations. What about THE USA?! We're the world's only super power. We bought democracy to Iraq, which is pretty much China. GandR should play five shows here for every one show on foreign soil.

yup...you're a real winner, aren't you?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

That's what I do and often if it is booked then they will tell you about it even if it isn't yet announced formally. It's simple and it might get you all the info you are so desperately craving. I just called the ACC in Toronto, and they have nothing booked as of yet. Sounds like November though.

Well, you saved me a phone call. I live in Buffalo, and I doubt GN'R would come here, so the best bet was Toronto.

Well, you saved me a phone call. I live in Buffalo, and I doubt GN'R would come here, so the best bet was Toronto.

Im from Buffalo too and if you remember in 2002 when they announced initial dates, Buffalo was on the list. Ive also heard rumors of Rochester, so it might be worth giving the Blue Cross Arena a call.

thank god zayra went home

Buffalo will get a show..

thank god zayra went home

Buffalo will get a show..

Well then I guess I will be driving 7 hrs to see them!

I bet they play Toronto and London, as well as Vancouver, if they aren't banned, and Motreal and Quebec. As for my response to another comment. I'm not joking, I called about the Tom Petty concert in Toronto and they told me about it a week before it was announced. Trust me, that is how you can get concert info first a lot of the time.

Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa & Halifax seem to be reasonable stops for the tour.

I'll be hoping...

there wont be 3 ontario shows, they'll have one out west, calgary or edmonton probably

i went ot TO in '02, and i'll most likely go this year also, but, if the have a show in the boston area after christmas, ill go then instead...Flyers and GN'R in one trip, that'd be an amazing holiday