Guitar One

Mutant Rose

Guitar One put out a "Classic Rock Hero" issue with ten full size posters (5 posters one each side) I picked it up last night. All the posters are good my least fav is Pink Floyd. my fav the GNR ( no suprise) which is a common enough picture, but nice to have poster size. AFD Guns N Roses so no Matt :( Zeplin is my second fav so I was glad it was on back of Ozzy and not GNR. Anyway for any of you that collect the classic Rock posters this is a good issue

Ozzy One of the red caped ones with him holding a cross by Fin Costello flip side a really nice black and white Led Zepplin in front of their plane by Bob Gruen

A very young Johnny Cash by Don Hunstein flip side Pink Floyds Gilmoru (if I am not mistaken) byJill Furmanovsky

A very serious Hendrix black and white by Gered Menkowitz Flip side our AFD Boys by Ross Halfin. I especially like the look in Axl's eyes, sort of a cross between a smiling what? and a You know I really don't give a F***k, Slash has his almost omnipresent smoke and is wearing a Donald Duck tee

A beautiful relaxed John Lennon in a New York Tee by Bob Gruen flip side a smilin, kinda pretty boys Van Halen

Last one a early Kiss black and white also by Bob Gruen (apparently a very lucky as well as talented bastard to have acches to so many rock grouprs/individuals) Flip side arguably the best known picture of the Doors inside the Morrison Hotel by Henry Diltz

The front and back covers have a little blurb or relitivly common information on the individuals/groups but since new people are always discovering or rediscovering the musical genius of these legends it makes since to continue and put out information of bands start and breakups ect.

I don't have a scanner or I would just scan the cover Any way at $6.00 that seemed like a good deal to me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guitar One put out a "Classic Rock Hero" issue with ten full size posters (5 posters one each side) I picked it up last night. All the posters are good my least fav is Pink Floyd. my fav the GNR ( no suprise) which is a common enough picture, but nice to have poster size. AFD Guns N Roses so no Matt :( Zeplin is my second fav so I was glad it was on back of Ozzy and not GNR. Anyway for any of you that collect the classic Rock posters this is a good issue

i picked that up too. it had gnr, zeppelin, van halen, kiss, ozzy, pink floyd, jimi hendrix, john lennon, johnny cash, and the doors