SEBASTIAN BACH Films Guest Spot In 'Trailer Park Boys'

jack99

Bach to the trailer park

Stephen Cooke of TheChronicleHerald.ca reports that former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach (photo)

filmed a guest spot in an episode of the "Trailer Park Boys" on Tuesday (August 22) at Cole Harbour Place in

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.

"I told Axl Rose about the show when we were on tour in Europe with GUNS N' ROSES," Bach told director

Mike Clattenburg between takes. "He needs you to send him some copies. When he gets into something, he

just goes for it."

"Can you imagine Axl Rose on 'Trailer Park Boys'?" mused Clattenburg. "We could do a special where the

boys go out on the road. We can fly out to wherever he is.

"I know they have trailer parks in California."

The few days he's in Halifax are an act of pure fandom; Bach was turned on to "Trailer Park Boys" by fellow

Canadian metalhead Brian Vollmer of HELIX (who's also appeared on and been referenced on the show),

and later found bootleg DVDs of the show in a New York City comics store and was immediately hooked.

"I heard he was a fan, so I called him up and told him we had an idea where he would be endorsing model

trains, and he just said, 'Hell yeah! I'd love to do it!' " said Clattenburg.

For Bach, who was born in the Bahamas and raised in Ontario, the appeal of the show was instantaneous.

"This show IS Canada," he said of the characters and their low-rent take on family values. "It's very much

like growing up in Peterborough.

"And it's a very rock and roll show; it has a very rock feel. There really should be a musical episode. I

mean, I heard that Alex and Geddy (Lifeson and Lee, from RUSH) are doing a song for the movie

soundtrack. That's amazing!"

Read more at TheChronicleHerald.ca.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=57006

I know i'm in possition to say this, but. Doesn't Bach seem a but obsessive over Axl?

rock4

I have the same obsession with the guy who signs my paychecks. If he's happy, I'm happy.

And Axl signs Bach's paychecks..? :sleeper:

Hah I rememer.. my favorite part on the Trunk interview...Baz was trying to explain something and he asked Axl, "Have you ever seen Trailer Park Boys?"....IMMENSE SILENCE...and Axl then says " Uh, I tend to stay out of that section of the video store".

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol:

Great news to see that Baz is going to be on the show. I love the show, personally. Seeing Axl on it would be crazy.