GNR playing at VMA's?

chuckva03

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 pack? I dont know where you get beer, but around me it only comes in 6,12,18,24, or 30 packs.

ohhh hell i will buy beer for everybody :D

I'd buy you beer but we gotta do it as a team. I'll supply the money, you supply the ID.

10 pack? I dont know where you get beer, but around me it only comes in 6,12,18,24, or 30 packs.

ohhh hell i will buy beer for everybody :D

I'd buy you beer but we gotta do it as a team. I'll supply the money, you supply the ID.

deal ;)

Hmm, like most people have said, it seems unlikely that they will actually play but Axl being there would be the only reason i'll be watching the freaking show so he'll better show up :P

--------

It's the second time i've noticed that thomase's presence in a thread strongly blows it off its original course :book: About time for someone to realise that he needs to go over every word with a dictionary before actually posting something...all that in order to avoid the bashing; think it all through... then post or don't post it at all, if that what it takes, what is so hard about that?...Dude, seriously i have never seen anyone to screw the English language up in such a horrific way...in the whole of my 3 years of experience :rolleyes: , just sad really :no:

It's the second time i've noticed that thomase's presence in a thread strongly blows it off its original course :book: About time for someone to realise that he needs to go over every word with a dictionary before actually posting something...all that in order to avoid the bashing; think it all through... then post or don't post it at all, if that what it takes, what is so hard about that?...Dude, seriously i have never seen anyone to screw the English language up in such a horrific way...in the whole of my 3 years of experience :rolleyes: , just sad really :no:

what r u my teacher now :lol:

yes she iz coz u need learn jajajajajajajajajaja

yes she iz coz u need learn jajajajajajajajajaja

:laugh:

* YOU ARE A ROCK STAR;

* YOU ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE THE CD THAT YOU VE BEEN WORKING ION THE LAST 10 YEARS;

* YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO PROMOTE THE NEW CD AND THE USA TOUR IN THE "BIGGEST" MUSIC CHANNEL ON TELEVISION WORLDWIDE;

WHAT TO DO????

OF COURSE HE WILL PERFORM ANY NEW SONG AT THE VMAS. AND IF HE DOESNT. HE IS A DOUCHEBAG!!!