GNR playing at VMA's?

chuckva03

No fucking shit :|

Please shut the fuck up.

I was just answering a question on people's minds, you don't have to be a prick.

Anyway, who says it has to be 'traditional' and not have the presenters perform or mention anything to do with their own careers? Hence, 'surprise'.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit i was hopeing gnr whould play <_<

And after Ron told you they would probably play.... he was 99.9% sure they would as well....

LP

well ron was right :P of them not playing at the vma

Edited by thomase

You should stop bullying Thomase, I mean I'm sure it hurts his feelings...

and bullying can have dangerous after-effects. If you don't believe me, look up Columbine.

It ain't that serious :blink: Unless Thomas(e) is feeling vulnerable at the moment... :chef:

and bullying can have dangerous after-effects. If you don't believe me, look up Columbine.

I'm not bullying him...I honest to God think he's the greatest forum member we have.

I want to see Thomase vs. Theodore Dibiase(sp?)....one thread to settle the madness :laugh:

But seriously, Thomase you keep being yourself and do whatever you want because without you this forum would be minus a great character and member....Keep it up Thomase and be yourself, because you give this forum spunk!

You're the man!

I'm not bullying him...I honest to God think he's the greatest forum member we have.

I want to see Thomase vs. Theodore Dibiase(sp?)....one thread to settle the madness :laugh:

But seriously, Thomase you keep being yourself and do whatever you want because without you this forum would be minus a great character and member....Keep it up Thomase and be yourself, because you give this forum spunk!

You're the man!

Where is old Teddy at these days? We haven't had our asses kicked properly by the Lawyer with the Golden Rod in quite a while....I miss his egotistical self love...and I miss Warchild's awesomeness.

You're the man!

from ron

Just wish I had more time to reply :P In the studio working on Q*Ball's next album, and only home for another 2 weeks to do what should take 2 months.. :P So I keep 'em short, but mostly to rest the hands - typing *really* fucks up my hands bad :(

(I'm 99.9999999999% sure we're *not* playing the VMAs...) :P

bbf

cool that there working on a new album but i do not know if this is gnr album or ron solo album

He's working on Q*Ball's new album.

They're on the same label, Bald Freak.

Yeah Ron helps out a lot of other Bald Freak artists. They all see him as a mentor of some sort rock3

Just next time don't post false information.... Ron is an amazing guy and i'd hate for people to hold things against him because a fan got what he said wrong and quoted Ron on it.

Ron respects us ALL... So let's give that back and then some!

Yeah Ron helps out a lot of other Bald Freak artists. They all see him as a mentor of some sort rock3

Just next time don't post false information.... Ron is an amazing guy and i'd hate for people to hold things against him because a fan got what he said wrong and quoted Ron on it.

Ron respects us ALL... So let's give that back and then some!

i agree :)

Thomase you stupid twit, he said that he's 99.9999999999% THEY AREN'T PLAYING.

your the one that stupid

Don't you mean 'you're the one that is stupid'?

I think you do, so that insult applys more to you then me.

did you read what madison post

Thomase you stupid twit, he said that he's 99.9999999999% THEY AREN'T PLAYING.

your the one that stupid

Don't you mean 'you're the one that is stupid'?

I think you do, so that insult applys more to you then me.

did you read what madison post

Madison said no personal insults. What you did was a personal insult. You called someone "Stupid".

It works both ways dude... Madison didn't say don't insult Thomase, but he can insult who he likes.

You broke the rules just as much.