GNR playing at VMA's?

chuckva03

Ok you've quoted bumblefoot TWICE saying 99.99999% sure they're NOT.... get that NOT playing the VMAs and you're still saying he's saying there's a 99.9% chance they ARE playing.

I'm not going to carry on this, because you're clearly in your own world, but I suggest you learn English a little better (especially what the word "not" means) otherwise you'll end up going through life being disappointed...

LP

Poor Ron, he'll be flooded by hate e-mails from thomase when he realizes that GNR were NOT at the VMAs.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few mins ago i ask ron if there going play at the vma sense axl is going be there

That is a quote from you, yes?

In another thread you also said you asked Ron if they will play the VMA's.

How am I attacking you? I'm just pointing out you already asked him this, that's all.

i will get the email that i sent ron and it not about dizzy

Seriously it's frightening how dense you are - he was talking about the message you sent Ron about GnR playing the VMAs not fucking Dizzy Reed you moron.

Seriously I sometimes wonder how you type without headbutting the keyboard.... mind you that could explain some of your spelling....

LP

I have never laughed so much in my life - Thanks Guys. :)

Btw how old are you Thomase?

few mins ago i ask ron if there going play at the vma sense axl is going be there

Quit asking him stupid fucking things.

Would you rather he asked his favorite color? Or - as another member did - ask Ron if Pitman should have a solo? :rolleyes:

Stop bashing Thomas.

His question is a good one, and - contrary to all of your childish insults - Ron did respond and answered Thomas' question.

Alright, guys, leave Thomase alone.

I mean, I know he leaves himself way open for criticism and does and says things that can only be described by the words "Stupid" "Redundant" and of course, "Retarded", but there comes a point when helpful criticism turns into bullying, and that line has been long since crossed in Thomase's case.

hmmmm criticism not me im just a diehard gnr fan ;)

This is the funniest thing I've read Thomase I think you're ace!! :heart:

To his credit he does get burned everytime he post's...

And that's going to stop.

We don't allow people to make personal attacks against other members.

I see nothing wrong with Thomas' posts that justify such juvenile behavior from some of you.

I see nothing wrong with Thomas' posts that justify such juvenile behavior from some of you.

Madison, Ron has replied to thomase (for the SECOND time Thomase has asked) with the answer he is 99.9% sure GnR will NOT play the VMAs. Thomase isn't understanding that... it's hard for people to have limitless patience and resist the urge to have a laugh at his expense.

For me personally it's nothing more than harmless fun, and Thomase seems like a good guy (not the sharpist tool in the box), and I'm sure he can take it. As you didn't know Ron has replied to Thomase I suggest you read the WHOLE thread and see how we got here.... I'm sure you can understand why we replied in such a way rightly or wrongly...

LP

Edit: Ah I see you've edited your post now to say Ron had replied....

Edited by Longpig

Madison, Ron has replied to thomase (for the SECOND time Thomase has asked) with the answer he is 99.9% sure GnR will NOT play the VMAs. Thomase isn't understanding that... it's hard for people to have limitless patience and resist the urge to have a laugh at his expense.

For me personally it's nothing more than harmless fun, and Thomase seems like a good guy (not the sharpist tool in the box), and I'm sure he can take it. As you didn't know Ron has replied to Thomase I suggest you read the WHOLE thread and see how we got here.... I'm sure you can understand why we replied in such a way rightly or wrongly...

LP

your right i may not be the sharpist tool in the box but i am a diehard gnr fan like everybody else here and thanks madison

LP

your right i may not be the sharpist tool in the box but i am a diehard gnr fan like everybody else here and thanks madison

Sure and I mean no harm in my posts - you always cheer me up!

LP

LP

Sure and I mean no harm in my posts - you always cheer me up!

LP

:)

I'm making this post for the benefit of thomase.

It is not meant to appear in an attacking form, just dumbed down to the lowest.

Thomase

Do NOT message the band members to ask if they're playing secret/suprise gigs, they aren't going to tell you, thus the name SUPRISE. Even if they say no they may be kidding with you.

Do NOT message the same band member the same question twice. Their answer is not going to change, it's going to stay the same.

Do NOT message the band member everytime a rumour comes about regarding a question you have already asked.

Do NOT misprint the information that they DO eventually give you, this is how more rumours start, and consequently, more questions from you.

Thanks.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

While die-hard GNR fans want to hear new material, if Axl just got up there and say ripped through Prostitute or any new song for that matter, the crowd response would be terrible. Not because the song is bad, just because nobody knows it, so nobody could sing along. If AXL were smart...he would release a new single or video next Monday and perform it live next Thursday...like a real quick One-Two punch, shut the fuck up world, GNR is back...

But first of all...I 100% doubt GNR will play the VMAs...Axl will present with some chick, giggle, look dumb with his hair and shiny suit, and then that will be it. Axl only looks good on stage performing, when he's trying to act cool off stage, he comes across as awkward and lost. Without a mic in his hand, Axl is a chump.

While die-hard GNR fans want to hear new material, if Axl just got up there and say ripped through Prostitute or any new song for that matter, the crowd response would be terrible. Not because the song is bad, just because nobody knows it, so nobody could sing along. If AXL were smart...he would release a new single or video next Monday and perform it live next Thursday...like a real quick One-Two punch, shut the fuck up world, GNR is back...

But first of all...I 100% doubt GNR will play the VMAs...Axl will present with some chick, giggle, look dumb with his hair and shiny suit, and then that will be it. Axl only looks good on stage performing, when he's trying to act cool off stage, he comes across as awkward and lost. Without a mic in his hand, Axl is a chump.

your a fucking rocket scientist man, your words are gospel, magic print, wisdom beyond belife, OH MY GOD your a tool, why do you care if axl looks dumb? you do it every day here?

i know it looks like i'm insane

take a closer look keneda's to blame!

your a fucking rocket scientist man, your words are gospel, magic print, wisdom beyond belife, OH MY GOD your a tool, why do you care if axl looks dumb? you do it every day here?

i know it looks like i'm insane

take a closer look keneda's to blame!

Haha :D

But seriously Kaneda. You must have a sad life. Posting about how much you don't like Axl Rose on a message board all the time. What do you really gain from it? Loser.

:)

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

This topic kills me!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

You're all so funny in this topic, really, you should read this topic from page 1!! It is a blast!!!

I vote this topic for the official "VMA topic of the year award"!!!!!

Please, go on!!!!

PS. Thomas is briliant!!!