GNR playing at VMA's?

chuckva03

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

This topic kills me!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

You're all so funny in this topic, really, you should read this topic from page 1!! It is a blast!!!

I vote this topic for the official "VMA topic of the year award"!!!!!

Please, go on!!!!

PS. Thomas is briliant!!!

VMA for funniest member is Thomas without a doubt.

In fact if I ever have kids I might name one "thomase" out of respect.

LP

Edited by Longpig

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh guys by the way...Thomase is actually called Thomas. He just spelt it wrong :huh:

oh please, let it here. Don´t start any bashing discussion ...

yes my real name is thomas

I know dude, I just thought a bashing discussion was about to start and that´s what I meant with my post. :)

You're all so funny in this topic, really, you should read this topic from page 1!! It is a blast!!!

Please, go on!!!!

ok what i do to be funny and the e is for my last name :P

Edited by thomase

Madison, Ron has replied to thomase (for the SECOND time Thomase has asked) with the answer he is 99.9% sure GnR will NOT play the VMAs. Thomase isn't understanding that... it's hard for people to have limitless patience and resist the urge to have a laugh at his expense. ..

I understand that. But the bashing in this thread began long before he even got an answer from Ron. People started insulting him just for asking Ron the question - even though it was a legitimate question. I've seen far more pointless questions to Ron from some of our members - such as the Pitman one - that didn't generate this kind of ridiculous bashing.

However, I agree that Thomas needs to read Ron's answers more carefully before drawing conclusions.

.. For me personally it's nothing more than harmless fun, and Thomase seems like a good guy (not the sharpist tool in the box), and I'm sure he can take it...

It's only harmless fun when it happens once or twice. But this seems to occur in almost every thread that Thomas posts in. And that's just juvenile and lame. If people need to insult and put down someone else in order to make themselves feel more important, then there's something wrong.

Please, go on!!!!

You just are fella - keep being yourself!

LP

Please, go on!!!!

The way you are is very down-to-earth-honest-innocent funny! Stay who you are, and people will build statues for you someday!!!

I'm making this post for the benefit of thomase.

It is not meant to appear in an attacking form, just dumbed down to the lowest.

Thomase

Do NOT message the band members to ask if they're playing secret/suprise gigs, they aren't going to tell you, thus the name SUPRISE. Even if they say no they may be kidding with you.

Do NOT message the same band member the same question twice. Their answer is not going to change, it's going to stay the same.

Do NOT message the band member everytime a rumour comes about regarding a question you have already asked.

Do NOT misprint the information that they DO eventually give you, this is how more rumours start, and consequently, more questions from you.

Thanks.

i can message ron anytime and you or anybody else is not going stop me

Edited by thomase

Madison, Ron has replied to thomase (for the SECOND time Thomase has asked) with the answer he is 99.9% sure GnR will NOT play the VMAs. Thomase isn't understanding that... it's hard for people to have limitless patience and resist the urge to have a laugh at his expense. ..

I understand that. But the bashing in this thread began long before he even got an answer from Ron. People started insulting him just for asking Ron the question - even though it was a legitimate question. I've seen far more pointless questions to Ron from some of our members - such as the Pitman one - that didn't generate this kind of ridiculous bashing.

However, I agree that Thomas needs to read Ron's answers more carefully before drawing conclusions.

.. For me personally it's nothing more than harmless fun, and Thomase seems like a good guy (not the sharpist tool in the box), and I'm sure he can take it...

It's only harmless fun when it happens once or twice. But this seems to occur in almost every thread that Thomas posts in. And that's just juvenile and lame. If people need to insult and put down someone else in order to make themselves feel more important, then there's something wrong.

Ok I understand, but I only joined this thread when "Thomas/e" wasn't understanding the fact that Ron was saying he thought GN'R WERE NOT playing the VMAs... I don't think I've ever said anything to him before that could equate to bashing or whatever the term is, so I guess you reply is a general thing rather than a direct reply to me....

Don't take things too seriously it's only a message board and I'd hope no-one takes too much offence here... people do it for a laugh not to ruin someone's life, but I agree if people deliberately slag someone off with no good reason then they have issues. I don't feel I'm like that though.

LP

Edited by Longpig

Ok I understand, but I only joined this thread when "Thomas/e" wasn't understanding the fact that Ron was saying he thought GN'R WERE NOT playing the VMAs... I don't think I've ever said anything to him before that could equate to bashing or whatever the term is, so I guess you reply is a general thing rather than a direct reply to me....

Don't take things too seriously it's only a message board and I'd hope no-one takes too much offence here... people do it for a laugh not to ruin someone's life, but I agree if people deliberately slag someone off with no good reason then they have issues. I don't feel I'm like that though.

LP

madison was not saying that to you ;)

Without a mic in his hand, Axl is a chump.

Go wank off to pictures of Slash, Fuckethead and '02 Axl.

and, to add to this rampant ownage

Axl will have a mic in his hand no matter

if he performs or presents you fucking nitwit.

Edited by Mr. Miser

Uh...ignoring Thomas and Kaneda for a moment;

Dizzy is playing with Hookers N' Blow on the 31st.

No VMA performance, guys.

:rofl-lol:

Edited by GNR'R

STOP HARASSING MEMBERS OF THE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who said i was harassing the members of the band :rolleyes:

You people should know by the fact hes presenting that they won't perform.

Anyone who actually watches MTV awards shows should realise that presenters never peform, say anything about thier own projects or anything that there not told to say.

How naive some of you are shocks me!

Uh...ignoring Thomas and Kaneda for a moment;

Dizzy is playing with Hookers N' Blow on the 31st.

No VMA performance, guys.

:rofl-lol:

Oh no!!!! Are you sure?

Yeah I checked their site.

Pity. Although Axl could walk on stage screaming "Do you know where the fuck you are!!" :P