GNR playing at VMA's?

chuckva03

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fact that Ron said 99.99999999999% means he is leaving room for the possibility, so right now I'd say there's like a 50/50 chance GNR will play the VMAs. I'll be watching, dying a little bit inside with every performance.

On topic: I really think they will play the VMA's. I just got a gut feeling about this.

Perhaps that gut feeling you're speaking of is actually an ulcer forming from all the long and stressful years of speculation, anticipation, and dissapointment.

BTW, that wasn't meant to diss you, was just a joke at your expense, I'm sorry if I offended you.

They aren't, I bet do to lack interest from the general public now. They had their chance 4 yrs ago and they blew it. The VMA's are all about what is happening now and youth. I can't even see a GNR video even appearing on MTV now.

Yeah, since the 2002 VMAs was the highest rated VMA event in MTV history (especially counting the last 10 minutes of the program) then I truly do see why MTV would see it as a 'mistake' to put GN'R on again even though the last time they were on their appereance broke MTV records. :unsure: Do you follow my logic?

MTV cares about ratings and ratings only, and Guns N' Roses equals more ratings (as shown in the past). Why would MTV say no to this? Besides, lack of interest? Yeah, I'm sure selling 3.1 million copies (in the U.S.) of the Greatest Hits album for sure shows this. :question: I'm also sure it's the diehards who already have these songs that are buying up all these copies of the album (ummm, nope, I don't think so).

Seriously, GN'R just got off one of the hotest European tours of the summer and are clearly shown as pop culture icons as the brand is mentioned through out MTV and VH1 shows quite often. Besides, have you not seen the shitload of GN'R merchandise at Hot Topic (a store which signifies what is considered 'hot' in today's youth)?

For fuck's sake man; think about it more clearly.

Edited by IndiannaRose

few mins ago i ask ron if there going play at the vma sense axl is going be there

That is a quote from you, yes?

In another thread you also said you asked Ron if they will play the VMA's.

How am I attacking you? I'm just pointing out you already asked him this, that's all.

i will get the email that i sent ron and it not about dizzy

few mins ago i ask ron if there going play at the vma sense axl is going be there

That is a quote from you, yes?

In another thread you also said you asked Ron if they will play the VMA's.

How am I attacking you? I'm just pointing out you already asked him this, that's all.

i will get the email that i sent ron and it not about dizzy

Seriously it's frightening how dense you are - he was talking about the message you sent Ron about GnR playing the VMAs not fucking Dizzy Reed you moron.

Seriously I sometimes wonder how you type without headbutting the keyboard.... mind you that could explain some of your spelling....

LP

I don't need to see an email. IF GN'R are playing the VMA's it will be a SECRET.... So what do you expect Ron to say?

"Hi Thomase... Yes we are playing the VMA's, but it's a secret, your the only person I have told and don't tell anyone else".

Come on dude.... be serious... Ron is a busy guy....

I don't need to see an email. IF GN'R are playing the VMA's it will be a SECRET.... So what do you expect Ron to say?

"Hi Thomase... Yes we are playing the VMA's, but it's a secret, your the only person I have told and don't tell anyone else".

ron said it a 99% chance of them playing at the vma

:rofl-lol:

When did he say this?!!!

LP

When did he say this?!!!

LP

This is from chinesedemocracy.com:

Original Email

Quote:

Hey Tommy.

Just to say thanks for the kickass UK shows, are you playing in the UK again soon?

And I know everyone asks, but whats going on with Chinese Democracy?

You rock, with and without GnR

Tommy reply

Quote:

Always nice to hear from fans.

The UK tour was really fun, once we wrap up the US, Brazil and the eventual world,

we'll be back!

As for Chinese Democracy, we're pushing for our projected date.

Keep on rocking.

Tommy

-----------------------------------------------------

i do not know what tommy means by that but im hopeing you can tell me more alot of

people don't know if this is good or bad

Just wish I had more time to reply :P In the studio working on Q*Ball's next album, and

only home for another 2 weeks to do what should take 2 months.. :P So I keep 'em short,

but mostly to rest the hands - typing *really* fucks up my hands bad :(

(I'm 99.9999999999% sure we're *not* playing the VMAs...) :P

bbf

there the message :P but who knows they may or not play i hope they do play but like ron said it a 99% chance of them playing at the vma

Edited by thomase

Alright, guys, leave Thomase alone.

I mean, I know he leaves himself way open for criticism and does and says things that can only be described by the words "Stupid" "Redundant" and of course, "Retarded", but there comes a point when helpful criticism turns into bullying, and that line has been long since crossed in Thomase's case.

When did he say this?!!!

LP

Original Email

Quote:

Hey Tommy.

Just to say thanks for the kickass UK shows, are you playing in the UK again soon?

Tommy reply

Quote:

The UK tour was really fun, once we wrap up the US, Brazil and the eventual world,

we'll be back!

Keep on rocking.

Tommy

i do not know what tommy means by that but im hopeing you can tell me more alot of

Just wish I had more time to reply :P In the studio working on Q*Ball's next album, and

only home for another 2 weeks to do what should take 2 months.. :P So I keep 'em short,

bbf

there the message :P but who knows they may or not play i hope they do play but like ron said it a 99% chance of them playing at the vma

Ron said it's a 99% chance they are NOT playing the VMAs, learn to read, type and think!

Alright, guys, leave Thomase alone.

I mean, I know he leaves himself way open for criticism and does and says things that can only be described by the words "Stupid" "Redundant" and of course, "Retarded", but there comes a point when helpful criticism turns into bullying, and that line has been long since crossed in Thomase's case.

hmmmm criticism not me im just a diehard gnr fan ;)

When did he say this?!!!

LP

Original Email

Quote:

Hey Tommy.

Tommy reply

Quote:

we'll be back!

Keep on rocking.

Tommy

bbf

Ok you've quoted bumblefoot TWICE saying 99.99999% sure they're NOT.... get that NOT playing the VMAs and you're still saying he's saying there's a 99.9% chance they ARE playing.

I'm not going to carry on this, because you're clearly in your own world, but I suggest you learn English a little better (especially what the word "not" means) otherwise you'll end up going through life being disappointed...

LP