GNR playing at VMA's?

chuckva03

I'd love 'em to start with Chinese Democracy, but not have the delay when playing the riff, Just have it and have the drums straight away, not a long pause then the riff again. I think it will be poorly received if they do Jungle and Paradise City again 4 years later. They could at most keep Jungle though.

And speaking of Round 2's.....It looks like Round 2 of thomase getting his ass handed to him.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from ron

Just wish I had more time to reply :P In the studio working on Q*Ball's next album, and only home for another 2 weeks to do what should take 2 months.. :P So I keep 'em short, but mostly to rest the hands - typing *really* fucks up my hands bad :(

(I'm 99.9999999999% sure we're *not* playing the VMAs...) :P

bbf

cool that there working on a new album but i do not know if this is gnr album or ron solo album

Edited by thomase

from ron

Just wish I had more time to reply :P In the studio working on Q*Ball's next album, and only home for another 2 weeks to do what should take 2 months.. :P So I keep 'em short, but mostly to rest the hands - typing *really* fucks up my hands bad :(

bbf

cool that there working on a new album but i do not know if this is gnr album or ron solo album

Well, let's break this down.

Is Q*Ball a member of Guns N' Roses? No, I didn't think so, so that eliminates the fact that Ron's working on either his solo album or a GNR album.

So, was that so hard to figure out?

from ron

bbf

Is Q*Ball a member of Guns N' Roses? No, I didn't think so, so that eliminates the fact that Ron's working on either his solo album or a GNR album.

that what im saying is this gnr album or ron solo album

from ron

bbf

Fuck, I love this. :lol:

NEITHER. That's what I'm trying to fucking say. God damn, you are stupid!

Fuck, I love this. :lol:

Don't we all?

ron produces many OTHER people's records thomase... Q*Ball is just some random guy... i actually know someone who had ron produce his album a few years back - so no... not a GNR OR a bbf album. and although ron MIGHT lay down a guitar part here or there, he's probably mainly producing it

i hope that was as ridiculously explicit as i intended it to be

Edited by bass71player

from ron

bbf

Is Bumble dropping hints!? :rofl-lol:

Edited by AS_Warlock

ron produces many OTHER people's records thomase... Q*Ball is just some random guy... i actually know someone who had ron produce his album a few years back - so no... not a GNR OR a bbf album. and although ron MIGHT lay down a guitar part here or there, he's probably mainly producing it

well i did not know Q*Ball was a guy damm give me a brake

Well, in that case, I didn't know pool balls had musicial talent.

Oh yeah, here's your brake:

brake_disc_clock_red_big.jpg

Edited by Almost Famous

Break. ;)

suck it up man, everone gets burned around here at least once

Well, in that case, I didn't know pool balls had musicial talent.

Oh yeah, here's your brake:

brake_disc_clock_red_big.jpg

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: thats the funniest shit ive seen all day!

on topic this time though... part of me tells me they will play at the VMA's, and i really hope so! if they don't i won't be disappointed. It will still be cool to see Axl present :P and I'll just hope they announce the release date sometime soon B)

Edited by AS_Warlock

this time though... part of me tells me they will play at the VMA's, and i really hope so! if they don't i won't be disappointed. It will still be cool to see Axl present :P and I'll just hope they announce the release date sometime soon B)

well see :P

liek is u guyz play at teh VMAssss on teh 31tsd plz say yes sense i hav watc

somebody needs to type better :rolleyes:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

And that's coming from...eh, I don't wanna go there. I'll let someone else have those honors.

Let me cast your mind back a year or so Mr. Almost Famous

My UYI book sez Izzy played lead also
That was a good day for Alex bcuz i dont listen to the radio that much anymore

R.

from ron

bbf

I have a pool cue that is more intelligent than you.

from ron

bbf

I have a pool cue that is more intelligent than you.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

suck it up man, everone gets burned around here at least once

To his credit he does get burned everytime he post's.

But he always gives people a really good reasons to.

On topic: I really think they will play the VMA's. I just got a gut feeling about this.

Usually my gut feelings are wrong though.

Rock On

Tbizzle

Edited by tbizzle86