qualifications/axl

sucker punch

Suckerpunch where are you from? If you leave high school here you are just considered to have left or dropped out, no one forces you to take any exams. As I said previously, if he wanted he could take a High School Equivalency exam and it is worth the same as a HS degree.

But I am positive Axl hasn't done this, why the hell would he care-he IS a Rock God now

Suckerpunch where are you from? If you leave high school here you are just considered to have left or dropped out, no one forces you to take any exams. As I said previously, if he wanted he could take a High School Equivalency exam and it is worth the same as a HS degree.

But I am positive Axl hasn't done this, why the hell would he care-he IS a Rock God now

ireland we half to take exams here it sucks thats why i thought he might taking one because i dont no one thing about american schools apart from thats thay have like grade 12345 etc

I would say Axl has no formal qualifications as he dropped out. But he doesn't need any as he is a rock god, a multi millionaire and the sexiest man on the planet.

he wasnt a rock god when he was 16 and im not sayin he needed them im just asking if he had any.

oh yes he was,,we just didnt know it yet. :D

I would say Axl has no formal qualifications as he dropped out. But he doesn't need any as he is a rock god, a multi millionaire and the sexiest man on the planet.

he wasnt a rock god when he was 16 and im not sayin he needed them im just asking if he had any.

oh yes he was,,we just didnt know it yet. :D

But HE did and that's all that matters now :heart: