qualifications/axl

sucker punch

hey, dose anyone no what qualifications Axl has, just wondering because it said he was a smart hit in some thing i saw. thanks alot

What do you mean by qualifications? School? He dropped out.

yeah i no but were i live you arnt aloud to drop out without doin the exams unless you are sixteen on time but most people arnt. so mabe its not the same in America

hey, dose anyone no what qualifications Axl has, just wondering because it said he was a smart hit in some thing i saw. thanks alot

yeah i no but were i live you arnt aloud to drop out without doin the exams unless you are sixteen on time but most people arnt. so mabe its not the same in America

There are no exams if you drop out of school. You just leave. You can later take an exam if you want a High School Equivalence Diploma but dropping out means just that, you left.

There are no exams if you drop out of school. You just leave. You can later take an exam if you want a High School Equivalence Diploma but dropping out means just that, you left.

thanks. but is ther a age that you half to be to drop out over here its sixteen if you are 15 you cant drop out?

I've thought it would be interesting to consider what some rock stars would be doing if they had never made it. There have been a number who would have been better off if they hadn't found success in music but for some it was a saving grace. Axl certainly falls in the latter. Seeing that Axl had dropped out of high school and was a bit off balance I don't think the prospects would have been good if he had failed in the music business. The Hanoi Rocks song "Dead, Jail, or Rock n Roll" keeps ringing in my ears. I know this is not exactly on topic but I'm bored.

When you listen to Axl talk about issues important to him he sounds intelligent and articulate so he's obviously not uneducated it's just that he doesn't have the paperwork to show for it. I read somewhere that he had to leave town as he was in so much trouble the authourities were looking at sending him down, looking back it's probably not something he regrets since things have gone so well since! (Although he is still getting arrested regularly!)

Jo

Axl left high school in his senior year, when he was 16 or 17 I think. He didn´t finish it but he´s known to be a very intelligent person and he´s also know to read a lot. I don´t remember where I read this but I read that his intelligence level was superior to the average according to those intelligence tests that are made to the students in some schools. He seems to be a very cultured person. :)

he doesn't need any as he is a rock god, a multi millionaire and the sexiest man on the planet.

amen

he is the most qualified man there is for the job hes doing, he was born to be just what he is- "the sex god of rock n roll" you cant go to school to learn that.

Edited by pebbles

he doesn't need any as he is a rock god, a multi millionaire and the sexiest man on the planet.

amen

he is the most qualified man there is for the job hes doing, he was born to be just what he is- "the sex god of rock n roll" you cant go to school to learn that.

Damn, I would love to teach that scool :P

I would say Axl has no formal qualifications as he dropped out. But he doesn't need any as he is a rock god, a multi millionaire and the sexiest man on the planet.

he wasnt a rock god when he was 16 and im not sayin he needed them im just asking if he had any.

I would say Axl has no formal qualifications as he dropped out. But he doesn't need any as he is a rock god, a multi millionaire and the sexiest man on the planet.

he wasnt a rock god when he was 16 and im not sayin he needed them im just asking if he had any.

As I said, I don't think he has any as he dropped out.

No, he wasn't a rock god then but he knew exactly what he wanted to do and he did it.

He is a talented musician who achieved his goals and then some, what other qualifications does he need?

He is articulate when he speaks, if you have seen any of the shows from the UYI tour, many times he just stood there and talked for awhile about his past and his childhood.

So, I am unsure what you are getting at here with this question?

No, he wasn't a rock god then but he knew exactly what he wanted to do and he did it.

He is a talented musician who achieved his goals and then some, what other qualifications does he need?

He is articulate when he speaks, if you have seen any of the shows from the UYI tour, many times he just stood there and talked for awhile about his past and his childhood.

just wondering what exams he has if any, no big deal.

just wondering what exams he has if any, no big deal.

I don't think he has any.