guns n cheifs

lawrence

on my way home from work today i saw a west midlands bus with guns n cheifs advertised on the side (a large banner)

the bus turned left before i could catch up with it but it did say guns n roses under the headline,

anyone else seen it or know about it?

now ive told you all the worthless peice of information i bid you good day

GUNS & CHIEFS

If Your A Member Of A Mafia Family, Come To The Guns & Chiefs Club! Weve Got Chopped Up Bullets, Supplied With Italian Music, Guns and Roses.. Oh! and God Father Part I For No Reason At All Shown On The TV repeated 24/7!!

what the fuck are you on about?

So it was like:

Guns n Cheifs

...Guns n Roses...

?

no it said guns n roses underneath but alot of other words followed but i couldn't make them out,

i also live opposit a bus stop & have never seen this before

Nice ! Just j/k !

Edited by johnyd473

GUNS & CHIEFS

If Your A Member Of A Mafia Family, Come To The Guns & Chiefs Club! Weve Got Chopped Up Bullets, Supplied With Italian Music, Guns and Roses.. Oh! and God Father Part I For No Reason At All Shown On The TV repeated 24/7!!

maybe he saw the guns n roses on a mafia restaurant advertisement :D

GUNS & CHIEFS

I think he's trying to be "funny"....

LP

GUNS & CHIEFS

LP

more like CRAZAY

It's an advert for kerrang radio. From memory it goes something like:

"Guns N Chiefs- playing everything from Guns n Roses to the Kaiser Chiefs..."

They have ones for Green Day and the Chilli Peppers (Green Chilli Peppers) and some others that I can't remember.

GUNS & CHIEFS

LP

more like CRAZAY

Even more like BANNED.