Looking for this shirt...

cotis

i have that shirt. but i love it way too much to part with it, i'll be wearing it to the first vegas show. but since i'll be at the vegas show, if you want, I'd pick up an extra one for you(if they have this shirt) for whatever I pay plus shipping. if you can't find one by the time vegas rolls around let me know, its no problem.

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

THANKS DUDE!!! Remember, large. Please try to find one that doesn't have any graphic images or curse words. I want to wear this to school.

How much were the shirts for NYC/European shows? More or less than $30?

They were exactly 30 a piece for mens shirts at Hammerstein. The womens were more I think. I would assume they will be around the same in Vegas as I plan on grabbing a few!

As far as I remember, none of the shirts said anything offensive. Just logos and dates :)

That's the one I got at Wembley it's got F***n on the back with the astrix in, I love keeping all my tour shirts though so I wouldn't trade it, it's proudly folded up with my other ones!! Me and my mate went into the Arena extra early to make sure we got our pick of tour shirts. I wore my 15 year old UYI wembley stadium one that night, bit worn but not bad condition considering how long I've had it!

Jo

I need one that's got the logo on it, and the red GNFNRS font writing on the back with the Vegas dates...right now I don't have the cash, but I start my 'new' job on the 18th n' get paid once a week cash.

Also willing to trade DVD's/CDR's for one...(Lossless sourced of course)

That's the coolest of the shirts they sold on the European tour. Got one from Helsinki and its great.