Slash/Duff Joining Axl?

The Spaceman

Ok, I don't know all of the details, but my dad was listening to Rock 105.3 (San Diego radio station) and he told me when he got home that he heard them say how Slash and Duff are going to play at the San Diego concert. Anybody else hear this or know anything more about it?

Edited by jack99

Ok, I don't know all of the details, but my dad was listening to Rock 105.3 (San Diego radio station) and he told me when he got home that he heard them say how Slash and Duff are going to play at the San Diego concert. Anybody else hear this or know anything more about it?

Dad needs to lay off the wacky weed as this will not happen. :rolleyes:

Maybe VR will open for GN'R... :drevil:

I wish Radio stations would stop using Slash and Vr to sell Axl shows. They don't need to, they just need to say Axl is showing up. People going to see GNR 2006 care about that not who the band backing him is.

Anyone with any sense knows that it's not true.

1. Axl has been working with this band for years getting them to a point where they have an album, he's not gonna scrap that if the album is really forthcoming.

2. Duff and Slash aren't gonna play other peoples music unless it's in camp freddy. Why would they promote a band who has an album coming out they didn't play on? They aren't axe for hire guys. They have a successful band they collect royalties on.

For all the crap some talk about VR riding off Axl's name, I never heard a VR show promoted by suggesting Axl was showing up, yet claiming Slash was on the bll with GNR06 has been used a number of times.

GNR06 fans should backlash against promoters and radio stations that do this sort of thing trying to sell more tickets.

Edited by Nightcrawler

Yeah, this is definately going to happen

seriously

Right after I staple my nutsack to my forehead and stretch out my back muscles

Yeah, this is definately going to happen

seriously

Right after I staple my nutsack to my forehead and stretch out my back muscles

Ouch, what a visual! :shocked:

I really think these potential reunion threads need to be deaded already though.

I wish Radio stations would stop using Slash and Vr to sell Axl shows. They don't need to, they just need to say Axl is showing up. People going to see GNR 2006 care about that not who the band backing him is.

Anyone with any sense knows that it's not true.

1. Axl has been working with this band for years getting them to a point where they have an album, he's not gonna scrap that if the album is really forthcoming.

2. Duff and Slash aren't gonna play other peoples music unless it's in camp freddy. Why would they promote a band who has an album coming out they didn't play on? They aren't axe for hire guys. They have a successful band they collect royalties on.

For all the crap some talk about VR riding off Axl's name, I never heard a VR show promoted by suggesting Axl was showing up, yet claiming Slash was on the bll with GNR06 has been used a number of times.

GNR06 fans should backlash against promoters and radio stations that do this sort of thing trying to sell more tickets.

Agree.

Lets mobilize us against those f*ckers.

No offence but I think there's a pretty good chance that your dad got that wrong. Also random DJs at random radiostation are not considered reliable sources.

*CLOSED*